What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Lovely new tools @Wiredworm and @Steve C!!! Stuff those crappy X-Acto knives, ruddy useless. Get yourself some Swann-Morten Made in Sheffield steel and use blades that are made for brain and eye surgery, so more than up to the job of slicing a bit of paper ;) And I bought a set of those Wera screwdrivers a while ago based on a recommendation on here. Also, very, very good!

This turned up today. It'll come in handy in the future for: reconnecting the GI strings, fitting the cabinet braid and hopefully putting the rear glass channel back in place on the cab too.

Won't be needed for a few weeks yet but figured i'd grab one now so it's ready when needed. :)

2015-05-01 11.44.07.jpg

Batch of numerous bit and pieces arrived Saturday including;

TOM trunk
2 keyless locks
speaker panel H channel
Translite lift trim ( wrong one! :mad: )
BSD sling plastics + centre plastic
few different colour Superbands
few different screws and nuts
3 sets of rubber leg leveller feet
12 coil sleeves

Double whammy for me today.

Firsty some 600 grit 125mm ROS discs turned up. Proved to be a challenge to track down 600 grit at the 125mm size.

2015-05-13 13.41.41.jpg

And the shop out decals I ordered a few weeks back also arrived today. Pleased with them :)

2015-05-13 13.41.06.jpg

This week so far for LOTR:

New Arwen platic & protector
Flash lamp LED's
New lollipop side rails (and skill post buttons removed)

More bits to come in the next couple of weeks :)

Is it wrong that I get excited by such mundane deliveries? :rofl:

I've spent far more on this R&B than I really should have given that it's not a 'AAA' title. But i'm having such fun doing it.

An unmolested survivor. Even still had the original factory Williams envelope inside!!
Needs a bit of tlc, optos, eyelids not closing, few switch faults and pretty much every single insert levelling but I'm pretty stoked with it.
Operator owned for about 19 years (stored after about 4 years on site apparently!) then didn't move until purchased in 2013. Cab is immaculate only faded on one side.
New ramps all round, new legs, coindoor, complete plastics set and Rudi head.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Cheers fellas. Don't get me wrong, it's got wear down to the wood in places and ball swirls where the Mylar didn't cover but on the whole it's good and let's be honest. Beggars can't be choosers

Nice one Gaz, FH seems a premium title these days will be worth the work. :)

If you didn't see it in the shipping thread.... double delivery here this morning. Me & @TYHO been getting a new Gottlieb fix this evening. :D

s1.postimg.org_9rhtckja7_May_Delivery_003.jpg

s12.postimg.org_qiv5wvbq5_May_Delivery_004.jpg

Awesome mate. It's not often these days I have never heard of a game but I have literally never heard of big house. I'm off to look it up

Big House. How have I never seen it before. It looks great. Cops n robbers, right up my street . Nice score :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom