What's new

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Event City Manchester. 8th,9th October Pin Pledg

Walking Dead set up ( well Rog and Ian set it up when I turned my back  ...:D.thanks guys ) now 3 hours in the snowdome :clap:.

Uber excited. Weekend away without the wife and kids, er, I mean , weekend away playing pinball. Must not get too ****ed tonight as leave at 5am tomorrow. Really looking forward to queuing for an hour and a half with Drake from uncharted, some kids with minecraft boxes on their heads and some really ropey girls from Street fighter/final fantasy but with a great sets of knockers! yes, I did say knockers. Proper old skool!

Dropped off Fish tales ,left it on its feet all ready for tomorrow ,back home now !
And yep !.. did it again ..I did not take any pics of the show :hmm:

But it does look good :thumbs:

Had a quick look at popeye ,can't wait to play it :rolleyes:

So excuse the rather loud sign I put on each of my machines next to the DMDs. I thought it may discourage any other dealer filming them and pretending they were in their own show room like they did last year! I dont think they could film without getting my logo in :)

P

So excuse the rather loud sign I put on each of my machines next to the DMDs. I thought it may discourage any other dealer filming them and pretending they were in their own show room like they did last year! I dont think they could film without getting my logo in :)

P

Can't say I blame ya

I Paid for tickets in April not received only got PayPal receipt Simon not sent me any. I'm in the queue how Do I get in?? please help. Andrew

Back
Top Bottom