What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Event City Manchester. 8th,9th October Pin Pledg

Just booked my tickets, weekend £22.50, bargain.

Looking forward to Pins mainly but love the retro stuff too. 'Thing on a spring', forgot about that one. I met a few of you last year so will try to say 'Hi' again and put some more faces to the somewhat ridiculous pictures that appear on the left. I met Dan a few times and don't remember his 'boobs' being that wobbly but I may be wrong.

Actually Sgt GriZZ, I'm looking forward to playing Popeye as your write up was excellent. The only problem with the Expo is that time seems to fly! It's over before you know it. I'm sure we'll have the queuing debacle again this year, open the doors at 9.30 please......... (or at least on time). Bring it on!

Looking forward to playing loads of machines I never had before (too many to list) and getting a lot more play time that previous years.

Also looking forward to resisting buying things, pinball related or otherwise.

Will post here what t-shirt I decide to wear, so people can stop me to say hello / buy me a pint / berate my pinball playing / punch me in the gut etc. etc.

Really looking forward to this! Today at work is dragging though! Roll on friday morning when @strobey and i are heading up!

Looking forward to meeting a few of you! Not sure how i shall recognise people....but i'll just shout out forum user names as loud as i can until people answer :D

Dunc

Just sorting legs for fish lady
Late sub for goldeneye as she's not booting up. Road kings roaring off the subs bench

Really looking forward to this! Today at work is dragging though! Roll on friday morning when @strobey and i are heading up!

Looking forward to meeting a few of you! Not sure how i shall recognise people....but i'll just shout out forum user names as loud as i can until people answer :D

Dunc

You'll find us South Coast crew in a corner smashing stuff up and posting it on Pinside :cool:

Good thinking kevlar. I've done the same.

I'll look the guy on the left of this. Maybe not quite as happy as this was taken in Cyprus in the baking heat; but who knows? The pinball could edge it. ;-)

Should I start a new thread in General Discussion ? Who's who at Northern Lights ?

Mr Tombola man arrived with usual van full of goodies. Steve will be raising huge amount for TCT with this lot so stop by and try your luck

20161006_140418.jpg

No pins here yet, but video cabs are looking good. 2 versions of Vanguard here, upright and cocktail

20161006_173640.jpg

Could have had Popeye next to Popeye. Maybe next year...

20161006_173527.jpg

Mr Tombola man arrived with usual van full of goodies. Steve will be raising huge amount for TCT with this lot so stop by and try your luck

View attachment 36554

No pins here yet, but video cabs are looking good. 2 versions of Vanguard here, upright and cocktail

View attachment 36555

Could have had Popeye next to Popeye. Maybe next year...

View attachment 36556

2 x Vanguard !!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am officially stupidly excited seeing this now :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom