What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show at Event City Manchester. 8th,9th October Pin Pledg

Walking Dead set up ( well Rog and Ian set it up when I turned my back  ...:D.thanks guys ) now 3 hours in the snowdome :clap:.

Uber excited. Weekend away without the wife and kids, er, I mean , weekend away playing pinball. Must not get too ****ed tonight as leave at 5am tomorrow. Really looking forward to queuing for an hour and a half with Drake from uncharted, some kids with minecraft boxes on their heads and some really ropey girls from Street fighter/final fantasy but with a great sets of knockers! yes, I did say knockers. Proper old skool!

Dropped off Fish tales ,left it on its feet all ready for tomorrow ,back home now !
And yep !.. did it again ..I did not take any pics of the show :hmm:

But it does look good :thumbs:

Had a quick look at popeye ,can't wait to play it :rolleyes:

So excuse the rather loud sign I put on each of my machines next to the DMDs. I thought it may discourage any other dealer filming them and pretending they were in their own show room like they did last year! I dont think they could film without getting my logo in :)

P

So excuse the rather loud sign I put on each of my machines next to the DMDs. I thought it may discourage any other dealer filming them and pretending they were in their own show room like they did last year! I dont think they could film without getting my logo in :)

P

Can't say I blame ya

I Paid for tickets in April not received only got PayPal receipt Simon not sent me any. I'm in the queue how Do I get in?? please help. Andrew

Back
Top Bottom