What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 21.35.03.png

Actually - think it is included - just says price IF NOT in booked rate.

Hi guys
Not been looking at this thread much as i realised a long time ago that the weekend coincides with our family hols. So put a cross on it and didn't look back so as not to feel bad.
However there are noises being made now that suggests that we could be back home by saturday.
So i may be able to come on sunday for a bit.
A couple of questions: what time does it start on Sunday and can i get tickets at the door?
Thanks

yes tickets on the door and 10
Yea it says extra on mine too, but if it is included that's a great price! (Although £16.50 is a scandal).

Sausage, bacon, bread rolls and mustard! The breakfast of kings. KINGS!

mustard? have the French invaded?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably to allow play to flow through rather than hold up the general punters - although there are tourney machines, have the lists been released yet?

We will arrive about 5pm Phil (or hopefully earlier) but only the one machine so shouldnt be an issue(I hope!!)

Cheers kev

Hope breakfast is not too early, after a night before of pinball n beer (always remember to always drink in moderation 8 pints should be ok ?) might need a lay in.

Hehe, I've never been able to, and the older I get theres even less capacity, but hey the thought is there!??

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place, do pin Doners get tickets to the evening events ?

I hope you are joking - I think a lot of folks don’t realize they are borderline alcoholics and it’s a much more serious condition that people think.

I hope you are joking - I think a lot of folks don’t realize they are borderline alcoholics and it’s a much more serious condition that people think.

Same as a lot of people don’t realise they are obese or border line obese. Horses for courses if you ask me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well folks, Im looking forward to a fantastic weekend of fun, we've bought the VIP tickets and entries to both competitions, I'm sure it will be a great event, there will for sure be some hiccups and last minute changes, who cares, I'm just going to have a great time. Thanks to everyone involved in organising and to those bringing machines along.

Gulp, this is like the yahoo group, getting done for a tinsy joke, sorry for upsetting anyone who was upset, I'll try to be more p.c. :(, or just not get involved in the group.

Same as a lot of people don’t realise they are obese or border line obese. Horses for courses if you ask me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really it’s pretty easy to tell that - you stand on a scale and you know that you are or are not (and for the cunny funts I’m not :)). It’s quite different in that doesn’t have the social impact that alcoholism has but keep drinking your 8 pints and live in your own ethanol induced euphoria :)

Gulp, this is like the yahoo group, getting done for a tinsy joke, sorry for upsetting anyone who was upset, I'll try to be more p.c. :(, or just not get involved in the group.

Sorry dood no need to stop posting having experienced this maybe I’m over sensitive :)

I’ll be organising a stall ball game in the evening that was great fun at Pinburgh!

Back
Top Bottom