New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

• Hi Guest,

UK Pinfest - 25th & 26th August 2018

Visit the Thread here!!

Buy your tickets here and support this event!

Thinking about Pinball ownership? Looking to shop about for a new Machine and want to play it before you part with your hard earned £££? Or just want an awesome day out??

This is the best place to visit! Loads of machines from the old to the newest of new (Including the awesome Iron Maiden, and the BRAND NEW Thunderbirds prototype!)

One weekend. Loads of machines. Be there.

• Just a heads up - 10% off eBay UK today until 8pm - (have included link below to make it easier). Enter coupon code PICKANY at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to 2 redemptions.

eBay UK

Terms and conditions here : T&C's

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018
Posted by Big Phil
Mercure Daventry Court Hotel & Spa
Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 10:00 AM
End: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 05:00 PM

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
County Durham
All,

A few people already know that I've been researching putting on a pinball event as it's sorely missed in the UK. I've been in discussions with a few people as well as the Daventry hotel and it's been booked

So, we now have UKPINFEST on 25th & 26th August 2018

There's no logo or website yet but the hotel is booked.

Massive amount of planning to do. The necessary people to talk to for competitions and potentially a guest speaker.

You know my feelings about pinball transportation. All transport costs will be covered for pin donators.

I've also worked out an agreed rate for hotel rooms and I've chosen the bank holiday weekend so people can make a long weekend of it. Nothing worse than rushing home on the Sunday night. Now you can pack up then chill with a beer travelling home on the Monday.

OP
OP
Big Phil

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
County Durham
Some details already for you. Hotel is cheaper than the previous event I believe. £65 single B&B or £75 twin/double B&B. And you book directly with the hotel.

And remember, this is the bank holiday so make a weekend of it. They have a spa so bring the Mrs. ;)

Wizcat

Sep 9, 2011
Lancashire
Really looking forward to this, and I'm sure with Phil behind it it will be a great success.

Also looking forward to endless moaning about the menu selection, or the heat, or the parking... It's only when you lose something like the pinball party that you realise that despite all it's flaws, it was still a ****ing great weekend.

JMP

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2011
Lancashire
Really looking forward to this, and I'm sure with Phil behind it it will be a great success.

Also looking forward to endless moaning about the menu selection, or the heat, or the parking... It's only when you lose something like the pinball party that you realise that despite all it's flaws, it was still a ****ing great weekend.
Spot on Paul, always enjoyed Daventry and well done Phil for bringing it back. :thumbs:

Chris

Jul 21, 2011
Sorry to ask a daft question, but I have never been to the Daventry event in the past. What is the name of the hotel as I would like to book my room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk