What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

So is Saturday open to pay at the door at 10am as per banner or 10-30 am as stated elsewhere.
Thanks to Confirm.

We'll probably be manning the event from 9:30am to sort out tickets/wristbands as the comps are starting before the event opens to the public.

Good spot @Paul - MOTOGP 24th - 26th so probably worth avoiding A43/Towcester route for those of us coming from the South. At least its not F1!

Hey folks - anyone know of any decent places near the hotel venue at Daventry for food? I know the hotel itself has a restaurant, but I'll robably fancy a change one day or evening.

Hey folks - anyone know of any decent places near the hotel venue at Daventry for food? I know the hotel itself has a restaurant, but I'll robably fancy a change one day or evening.
There's a reasonable pub with good food choice about 5-10 mins walk back down to next roundabout from hotel. Quite a few of us have gone there Sat eve instead of the big sit down meal that used to happen at the hotel. Will prob go there Fri Eve before opening of anyone around wants to join me ( and prob Rich)

The hotel are also running a snack bar serving meal deals, pie & chips, curry and rice etc....this will be in the reception.

just bought my final essential for this weekend of ball bashing.

Hand Sanitiser!

Don't forget folks or you'll get the dreaded Pinball Flu. :thumbs:

Probably the most important post in this 23 page thread!

I like curry too. And boobs...

+1 for Curry if there is anything nearby! My wife (being 22 weeks pregnant) has gone completely off of it and it was a once a month Indian out for us, I haven't had a curry in 18 weeks.

is it possible to just visit for the Sunday? if so, must I purchase a ticket beforehand? I am mainly after becoming an owner of a table, specifically to put into my own retro electronics shop but possibly considering to get into pinball as a small sideline (placing machines into other small premises in the district)
I'm coming from the far north and time is rather tight....

is it possible to just visit for the Sunday? if so, must I purchase a ticket beforehand? I am mainly after becoming an owner of a table, specifically to put into my own retro electronics shop but possibly considering to get into pinball as a small sideline (placing machines into other small premises in the district)
I'm coming from the far north and time is rather tight....
Welcome to the forum, that's some trip down just for pinball! I'd invite you to join the Scottish Pinball League but I think the Central Belt is perhaps a bit far for you to travel, @ailsaclunie and Colin will be at the show representing Scotland. They'll be able to tell you more about the Scottish League and events if your intrested.

Welcome aboard anyway.

Back
Top Bottom