What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

You line up and when a ball is locked/goes in a scoop/saucer etc (ie stalls) the next person takes over. If you drain, you’re out of the queue until last player is standing. I've got some prizes to give away :D

So Shadow for stall ball with 4 ball stopping points on the playfield (2 mode start holes, battlefield VUK and ball lock)?

or LOTR - 5 ball stopping points - Sam, Gimli & tower VUK, sword lock, and the other tower at the back. oh and the ring - 6 ball stopping points.

So Shadow for stall ball with 4 ball stopping points on the playfield (2 mode start holes, battlefield VUK and ball lock)?

Shadow was one of the games on the list for this yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

or LOTR - 5 ball stopping points - Sam, Gimli & tower VUK, sword lock, and the other tower at the back. oh and the ring - 6 ball stopping points.

Translate into why do I have a pain on my left side.Oh wait that'll be an in pain liver ?

Well, we're one week away. Final promotion push!
In the tickets website there are no evening sessions.

Would I be right in thinking the daytime is exclusive to ticket holders and evening is open to the public?

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

VIP tickets get you into all sessions. There's 150 of these tickets in total. If they don't sell out, you'll be able to attend the evening session for £10.

Thinking about Friday morning heading into work, knowing I am leaving at just after lunchtime

im-going-on-an-adventure-emecrunch-c-29471822.png

Ok thanks.
Are there other traders going also?
I have a big list of parts I need as it’s time to get my 10 pins out of storage and start fixing them up. Some have been in storage for at least 4 years which is pointless!!!!!!!

Ok thanks.
Are there other traders going also?
I have a big list of parts I need as it’s time to get my 10 pins out of storage and start fixing them up. Some have been in storage for at least 4 years which is pointless!!!!!!!

My Pinball’s and Pinball heaven.

If you want parts from 1stop Best send him an email so he brings the right stuff!

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m unable to make the pinball show this year but am around on Friday at my place near Rugby. If you are coming up on Friday you are welcome to pre order and collect from mine anytime on Friday before 4pm. I am just 15-20mins away from the venue.

Andy

Thanks for the offer Andy. Unfortunatly can only go for the day Saturday but will get a list of parts together anyway and place an order.

Thanks
Steve

Back
Top Bottom