What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

Better get a bit of practice and excercise that's a hell of a lot of pins to go at:). Not long to go now, sure it will be a busy n enjoyable weekend n works out financially OK for our organiser Big Phil. Dad wishes he could come!

Attachments

• 20180331_225228.jpg
    20180331_225228.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 29
It's looking likely that I'll have a room to share at the hotel over the whole weekend. I should know for sure though later in the week.

Absolute joke... Just called the hotel again to make sure my booking went through... No booking...

And now NO ROOMS LEFT...

I suggest everyone calling and actually making sure you got a room before driving all that way to find you don't!

SHAMBLES

Feel for you, what a snafu! I booked direct with the hotel and got an email confirmation - did you get one?

I booked on the phone under the group booking named UKPINFEST as instructed by @Big Phil... Just hoping there isn't others in the same boat as me

Shame because the machines from Tilt won't be going if I don't

That absolutely sucks, I got a confirmation email too, but I guess they can put you on a priority cancellation room right?

I booked by phone, as probably most people did and quoted UK Pinfest or whatever it was that Phil advised, they asked for email/contact details so like others I have email confirmation so hopefully all will be ok :)

Looks like its sorted... Just proves its luck of the draw if you get some competent in there jobs and also there are ****tards all around us and definitely don't deserve their jobs!

Managed to supply the time and date I called so hopefully he chap gets a slap

Friday night is safe and Saturday is priority cancellation

I booked over the phone but haven't received an email or can't find it. Hopefully they misspelled my email address. I'll probably ring and get conformation.

I didn't get an email either, have just called and the reservation is there, thank fook!

I didn't have an email confirmation from my booking way back when... Just phoned now though and she confirmed it's good, and sent the email through

Hi I've just phoned the hotel and reservations confirmed my booking, hope everyone else's is ok. Keep calm and play pinball!

Actually, just recalling, a good few years ago there were some double bookings and some disappointed people at this hotel ☹ surely this won't happen...

@Big Phil might be an idea to ask for a booking summary of all the rooms and post here so people can make sure they have a room...

Better safe then sorry if I'm not the only who didn't receive an email

I sent an email via their website and got a reply within an hour. Better than when I rang to book originally. Passed all over and told to ring back later etc. Anyway it was just a misspelled email address. No one knows how to spell reggae!

@Tilt_Birmingham : Are you really suggesting Phil should post a public list of everyone who is booked in at the hotel?
Yikes, please don't do that. I'm sure we all trust each other here, but I'd rather not have random person wander up and take my booking (they don't always ask for ID when checking in)

Are you really suggesting Phil should post a public list of everyone who is booked in at the hotel?
Yikes, please don't do that. I'm sure we all trust each other here, but I'd rather not have random person wander up and take my booking (they don't always ask for ID when checking in)

Kirk is in your bed, and washing with your free shampoo right now LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MIght have already been mentioned but what time is the venue available for setup on Friday and what time does it need to be finished for?
Ta

Back
Top Bottom