What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Bash Remake leaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Just too much money - at £5k I could get on one of these - at £7.5k just far too much for me.

Now I know I'm no expert and so I just have "One Simple Question"

I had a lovely 1997 MM, it had been lovingly restored.
New decals, playfield looked mint, I can't say if it was original as I don't know enough. Upgraded speakers and other bits n Bob's.

I attach original advert from a man that knew more than me.

Personally I loved it and so did the buyer who also knew a fair bit more than me.

My point is, there's so many new and replaced parts.

THE QUESTION
So, which parts must be retained to call it original and which new parts dog an original?4331902021c9ca97a703ca1c4c28eebe.jpg

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

Now I know I'm no expert and so I just have "One Simple Question"

I had a lovely 1997 MM, it had been lovingly restored.
New decals, playfield looked mint, I can't say if it was original as I don't know enough. Upgraded speakers and other bits n Bob's.

I attach original advert from a man that knew more than me.

Personally I loved it and so did the buyer who also knew a fair bit more than me.

My point is, there's so many new and replaced parts.

THE QUESTION
So, which parts must be retained to call it original and which new parts dog an original?4331902021c9ca97a703ca1c4c28eebe.jpg

I’d class an original as using the WPC95 board sets, looms & hardware. Once you start replacing stuff it probably becomes a Restored Original.

I doubt you’ll get Restored Remakes in 20yrs from now.

Last edited:
Looks superb!

b8a33ca0d5efd3b39831d0431e372565.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those sculptures are better for sure than Stern equivalents! This does look good.

So I’m now pretty sure we will see this (along with the Beatles) at expo and we definitely -won’t- see the munsters at expo and perhaps not even this year.

I wonder if it was one of you guys that bought my MB from Huddersfield many years ago, it came with a brand new playfield I imported too.
Always regret selling it but at the time I was building a little extra on my house.

I think whoever it was also bought my cv, I loved the look of cv but never enjoyed playing it.

Anyhow, I'd love an MB now as I never got into the last one but I just loved the music. Maybe I'll buy a remake one day.

US prices im hearing slightly less for the the std edition and same price for CE and LE as AFMR

Back
Top Bottom