What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Bash Remake leaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Oh my, this is my all time want list but I didn't like what the remake did to MM. Or at least I thought it had a negative effect on resale prices.

And so, it seems that all the top name pinball are under threat of being copied.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yes mate. I didn't think it was especially subtle
phew. I couldn't read you for a minute, but thought it had to be. Shock of the century. CCCr was a risk. MBr is a dead cert. Sticking with the low risk higher value games approach, CCC, TOTAN, CV & TAF have to be on the horizon.

Oh my, this is my all time want list but I didn't like what the remake did to MM. Or at least I thought it had a negative effect on resale prices.

And so, it seems that all the top name pinball are under threat of being copied.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah it hugely improved people’s love for MM!

Lovely looking and sounding game but WAY too easy.
I've always thought that. I'd say I'm below average at pinball but on Monster Bash I regularly seem to have a good game, and once I've had a good game I feel little incentive to start another (this is playing it on VP mind). That's why TNA is catching my eye.

Posted by CGC...

In recent weeks, there have been incorrect statements coming out of those that are trying to promote their up-and-coming pinball events. Let me make a couple of things clear, no pinball promoter is going to take over the marketing and timelines of CGC. When we are prepared to announce, I promise that the information is either going to come directly from CGC and/or our authorized global partner dealers. We appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for our next release and no one is more excited about our next release than CGC. I promise that we have once again raised the bar and our LE is going to be over the top. In meeting the demands of today's market, It is our goal to announce only when we are prepared to start manufacturing and shipping. We appreciate everyone's patience and appreciate your business. Doug Skor

Not heard them but I saw a cover band called the ukulele subs. They could be utter ****e but I REALLY want to see them based purely on the name

back in the pinball world MBr really is a bit of s no brainer for easy sales. If you don’t like remakes fine but it means the originals should get cheaper. What’s wrong with that?

would that depend on the price of the remake though, if it`s high, the originals shouldn`t go down too much

If anybody wants to unload their MB before the remake like a lot of people did when MM was remade let me know :D I think its great that CGC are remaking some of the most iconic games of the past but part of me just wants to see a brand new machine from them.

All depends on how many nib sell nib sales of the latest titles have been poor so the second hand market remains high as they just ain’t available bm66 is a prime example
On the other hand the last too big selling pinballs gb and di are reasonably cheep as there are plenty out there
Neil is spot on with his comment the re makes have capped the original prices

Does anyone know how many GB made it into the UK?

Amazing how the big hitters were based on a solid theme, or a original (such as TNA seems to be doing well) as opposed to ageing rock themes...

Back
Top Bottom