What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Bash Remake leaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I cant remember but thats not really relevant, what is relevant is the exchange rate.

I read its supposed to be US$8k. If its $8k then we can assume the following.

$8k = £6200 **today**
+ £300 freight (assuming a reasonable number sell)
+ £500 margin for PH for warranty/arranging/hassle etc/
= £7000 add VAT ! = £8400

I'll probably put on the site at £8695 and group members who pay by bacs can have it for £8400 SUBJECT TO EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION!

This is a guide, I dont know the price, but you can work it out quick enough if its listed at $7500, or $8500 from the above.

Gonna be £1k down which I sent to CGC.

The rest is going to depends on FX rate and I'm not gonna give a final price until its ready to ship.

Phil

LEs were 1000 before so ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Impressive footage Neil, this just makes me want one even more.... I’m going to check down the back of the sofa, may be able to find a few quid to go towards it.

I wonder if it was one of you guys that bought my MB from Huddersfield many years ago, it came with a brand new playfield I imported too.
I may well know who did buy it, as a couple of years a go I did a full playfield swap onto a newly purchased MB for a friend. Did it have a colour DMD?

I may well know who did buy it, as a couple of years a go I did a full playfield swap onto a newly purchased MB for a friend. Did it have a colour DMD?
Hi Wayne, it had a standard DMD but the main drop hole was absolutely huge with wear.

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

After owing a Mb for two years I feel I’m finally able to put the it pays different nonsense to bed.

The shots and shot angles are identical, angle perfect. The ball moves around the game identically, maybe a little faster but bounce geometry is the same.

But holy ****!!!! Hitting the ball with flippers that are always properly energized rather than power turd that the WPC power board puts out. It’s absolutely a pleasure to hit shots over and over. The spinner on the mosh is the smoothest spinner ever, and the GI colour integration is superb, the mosh hole changes colour depending on the mode. And the topper flashes along with ***. It’s superbly done.

Neil.

This would have been my dream remake pin - I see very little chance of MB original dropping to the £4-4.5k mark because of this, but I can dream.

That big screen and those animations are sublime.

Shame the topper is 50% complete...

It does look awesome. It makes me laugh some of the cheap additions they add to only the more expensive models though, the plasma disc and the LED lit scoop for example. Same as stern though....

It really is a beauty...

Attachments

• Monster Bash remake 01 Back Glass.jpg
    Monster Bash remake 01 Back Glass.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Monster Bash remake 02 Topper.JPG
    Monster Bash remake 02 Topper.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Monster Bash remake 03 playfield.JPG
    Monster Bash remake 03 playfield.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 23
It does look awesome. It makes me laugh some of the cheap additions they add to only the more expensive models though, the plasma disc and the LED lit scoop for example. Same as stern though....

It’s not just the items though - they’ve been properly integrated into the game so the colour of the scoop changes depending on the mode.

Trying to get them to let me stream it from here. Doug had agreed before he left but it’s a very different organisation without him. I’ll post if they let me.

After owing a Mb for two years I feel I’m finally able to put the it pays different nonsense to bed.

The shots and shot angles are identical, angle perfect. The ball moves around the game identically, maybe a little faster but bounce geometry is the same.

But holy ****!!!! Hitting the ball with flippers that are always properly energized rather than power turd that the WPC power board puts out. It’s absolutely a pleasure to hit shots over and over. The spinner on the mosh is the smoothest spinner ever, and the GI colour integration is superb, the mosh hole changes colour depending on the mode. And the topper flashes along with ***. It’s superbly done.

Neil.

Maybe it was just your mb flippers that where turd I have never had a problem with any of mine and the wpc 95 board set has been going strong for 20 years am I right in believing that there last game afm the flippers where **** out of the box and when you adjust them it blew the chip let’s see if it’s still flipping in 20 years

No they are all like that :D and AFMR was some software issue which they solved pretty quickly.

Flipper power on MBR is immense. Makes hitting the bride's ramps so much more satisfying.

Regards,
Neil.

Order link is ready guys!

Actually. As it’s my year end 31st Oct. I’d prefer NO money was paid yet. Just a order placed and payment due 1st Nov. So if anyone is ordering LE just select to pay by cheque / transfer. Please!

https://www.pinball.co.uk/product/monster-bash-remake-pinball-machine/

To get the group price of £8400 (subject to fx fluctuation as described above) please put in order comments Pin Info.

Phil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom