What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Bash Remake leaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Ryan told me

SE build of about 200
Then LE matching then about 250 LEs
Then CE..

Neil.

Some more pics of the LE

60F57DFD-AB74-42AF-8867-F9AEB7BB730D.jpegB9314E29-47E6-41CC-8657-106F9C258CCD.jpeg2939CD65-4FFC-4C8E-8672-080C07B8AC35.jpeg778CCD8C-EB9E-43EE-BD51-562095620E4B.jpeg1F6084E1-50DD-4C5E-BFCE-B5C9F23314FB.jpeg30007FF1-EF2F-4375-A7CC-7BF5010F300C.jpeg4C6BD65D-8496-4B2F-95BC-9FD7B09130DF.jpegD2217F7C-100C-4A0E-875F-579383D2CD46.jpegCAA9F616-5276-407B-ADF5-B56BDE41EA39.jpegCA45BBA0-7315-41F0-9D26-0C2575D49E73.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the standard model come with the colour screen software or do you need to pay extra for it, like on mmr?

Does the standard model come with the colour screen software or do you need to pay extra for it, like on mmr?
Looks like you’re going to have to pay for it, even then it’ll still be a smaller display.

Same as the last remake - on MMR the I/O board was on the playfield.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t get over how good the flippers are in this game and the ball movement is so fast, really top job by CGC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Strange the warranty varies depending on version you buy, wonder why that is
Yeah I thought that, US must have different laws to UK as your getting 12montgs minimum over here on anything and it could be argued further.

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

If I were to buy a Monster Bash and that's a big if, it would be a original.
:p

Why would only 5 remakes sell? Wouldn’t it be a similar number to MMR? Or a similar number to another pin priced at the same level? (Genuine question)

I know it’s an old title but there’s plenty of new people who have never owned one

For what it’s worth as an original MB owner I think this is going to massively knock the 2nd hand market to a larger extent than MMR or AFMr did. Partly as it will make it far easier to source one and partly as the continuing new effect of the new screen generation games. The market already seems a lot more sluggish than in previous years. Would anyone now pay as much as 5k for a MB?

I'd be amazed if Phil didn't already have orders for 5 :D

Why would only 5 remakes sell? Wouldn’t it be a similar number to MMR? Or a similar number to another pin priced at the same level? (Genuine question)

I know it’s an old title but there’s plenty of new people who have never owned one

For what it’s worth as an original MB owner I think this is going to massively knock the 2nd hand market to a larger extent than MMR or AFMr did. Partly as it will make it far easier to source one and partly as the continuing new effect of the new screen generation games. The market already seems a lot more sluggish than in previous years. Would anyone now pay as much as 5k for a MB?

Who am I to know
But last year neil banged on about tna and it would sell like hot cakes and Phil needs to order loads truth is 10 sold in total
It may be just me but I think the whole re make thing is old hat everyone who has been in pinball for some time has had mb and the new people coming in to Pinball is limited and most people don’t want to spend that amount of cash or would prefer a more modern themed game
I think mmr was a one off as it’s probably the most sort after pin and did sell well in the end afm on the other hand didn’t sell massive and look at the hugh depreciation in price on new and used and how many have changed hands in the last year over half that sold
I think the only re makes that will sell big are cc bbb and maybe taf cc as it’s pretty rare not many people have played or owned it but would have to have something done with the code as it doesn’t offer very much in standard game
Bbb same as it’s rare
Taf just because it’s taf

Thanks Chris. As a theme I’ve always thought Monster Bash is quite strong. Certainly compared to CC or BBB.

I’m not convinced all the classic titles have been owned by Pinheads. It took me a long time to track a MB down for Becca. She expressed no interest at all in 99% of games but knew the characters in MB

Whether the pinheads will stump up NIB prices is another story

I agree it’s diminishing ing returns on most of the titles. The improved screen graphics and larger screen are good but I’m not certain that they justify shelling out 7k. I really doubt we will ever see Wh20r.

I’ve no idea what U.K. sales figures are. I’d guess IM has sold well but does that mean it hit three figures? I’d guess not but that’s based on nothing tangible.

Who am I to know
But last year neil banged on about tna and it would sell like hot cakes and Phil needs to order loads truth is 10 sold in total
It may be just me but I think the whole re make thing is old hat everyone who has been in pinball for some time has had mb and the new people coming in to Pinball is limited and most people don’t want to spend that amount of cash or would prefer a more modern themed game
I think mmr was a one off as it’s probably the most sort after pin and did sell well in the end afm on the other hand didn’t sell massive and look at the hugh depreciation in price on new and used and how many have changed hands in the last year over half that sold
I think the only re makes that will sell big are cc bbb and maybe taf cc as it’s pretty rare not many people have played or owned it but would have to have something done with the code as it doesn’t offer very much in standard game
Bbb same as it’s rare
Taf just because it’s taf

LOL - did I really say it would sell like hotcakes? Although I'd have thought 10 games in the UK market was not bad, especially when you consider some other games that have sold barely any.

I do agree with you on MB though. I don't think it will do as well as MMR or AFMR.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom