What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Bash Remake leaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Anyone on the fence for MBr LE needs to decide by Wednesday this week as CGC want my order in.

Its gonna be rare this one about 5 LE games sold in UK as of now.

Phil

I'm on the fence but reckon I'm going to stay there unfortunately. Although if love an LE, it's just a little outta my range.

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

from Doug...

Should anyone prefer white GIs to the RGB GIs, there is a software setting in both MBr LE and SE that allows the owner to set the GIs to be a constant white.
It is surprisingly difficult to consistently make a specific white with RGB LEDs. We spent considerable time designing circuitry that provides us 256 levels of adjustment for each color. This allows us to theoretically make more than 16 million unique colors.
Additionally, we sourced RGB LEDs with very tight color wavelength specs for each of the three colors.
If you disable the RGB lighting on the SE or LE, the game will default to a warm white very close in color to the GIs used in AFMr and MBr.  Should you prefer cool white GIs, a simple software setting allows you to change the GIs to cool white.
The circuitry we developed allows us to create any pantone color that can be produced on an LCD display.  It also allows us to do very smooth fades and color transition.  We tie many of the RGB GI light effects into the colors used on the XL Display.  A lot of work went into choreographing the RGB GI light shows.  
We entirely understand that people have differing preferences and, where possible, always try to provide adjustments that allow the owner to adjust the game to their specific tastes.

I think that's probably one of the best innovations in pinball to be honest, RGB LEDs that can be changed to any colour you like. Basically means that every owner only has to worry about the bulb working, no having to get under the playfield if you want to change lighting to suit your tastes.

Surprised by the lack of sales on MBr. I know a few collectors that have never owned one and always wanted one. Demand is there as it’s always been a top priced pin.

According to Doug the LE has sold out from their POV but PPS seem to have a lot of stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom