What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8995.PNG
IMG_8996.PNG

Looks like Rockin pins is using his wife's eBay account and second hand cars for sale also and his videos on you tube have his name. Been warned people at Addams looks a dog, same as the shadow which is still not sold, just not selling from home but a storage unit.

View attachment 54384 View attachment 54385

Looks like Rockin pins is using his wife's eBay account and second hand cars for sale also and his videos on you tube have his name. Been warned people at Addams looks a dog, same as the shadow which is still not sold, just not selling from home but a storage unit.

Yep, that Shadow has been listed and ‘sold’ before I believe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People who write like that (like some 13 year old kid on his phone) don't deserve to sell anything. Complete laziness....

I like the token blurred image, why do they always include one. Grinds my gears that does.

At least it isn't one of those Franklin Mint atrocities. Its still **** though.

2.5k I dunno. It sure is a nice one. I do like the game and rare. You could try getting him down a bit.. Again I've not seen any in that condition.

You'll jump when the bell rings..lol

If I had space would be very tempted.

Looks a really nice, rare game and a fun player. Only 200 made so it really is a true LE;)

£2.5k for this or £4k for a tatty TAF.....

I know which I would prefer:rolleyes:

Weird sh1t goes on down in the South West.

That coke thing has been photographed in the middle of the street. Maybe straight out of the van that nicked it. With the perpetrator in the shot !!!

Or it might be kosher.

Yeah I’m not sure there was only 200. Ipdb states that though.

It’s an absolute classic of a game. Seems steep at that price. It was always a £700 game when a similar condition fh would have been £1800. Has it overtaken fh? I’ve only known 3 publically for sale in the last 5 years. One trashed one on eBay about 2 months ago, not sure if that ended fair and square! One @replicas was advertising for a friend and then the one I bought for £700 off eBay in 2012. So three sales that I know about in 5 years and it jumps from £700 to £2500.

I am by no means an authority on taxi sales, it’s just what I’m aware of!!

And if you needed an excuse to buy one here’s my two pence worth
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/ooooooooooooh-taxi-pic-heavy.35594/

If I had space would be very tempted.

Looks a really nice, rare game and a fun player. Only 200 made so it really is a true LE;)

£2.5k for this or £4k for a tatty TAF.....

I know which I would prefer:rolleyes:
Buy it and sell KISS. :)

Taxi is a rare game. many in the UK are Marlyn versions though as many came in from Germany where it didnt sell very well. I once had a prototype with a real backglass which Gary Speight often reminds me I should have kept! Owners dont let them go. coming to a public pinball space very shortly (shameless plug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom