What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman forever £3495? If silly season started I'm gonna have to sell something
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_TeoAAOSw_olaGErd_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Batman Forever Sega Wide body pinball machine complete working order

I predict £750 ish.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I’ve been offered around this amount to hold it for a couple of weeks but I could do with moving it on as I need to start tearing down the conservatory.

If anyone can come get it this weekend I’ll let them take it for 500

I’ve been offered around this amount to hold it for a couple of weeks but I could do with moving it on as I need to start tearing down the conservatory.

If anyone can come get it this weekend I’ll let them take it for 500
That's a good price. I'd be all over it like a rash if I didn't have my BK project.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Arrrrgh nightmare for me! If it was next year I'd already be breaking your door down. Shade is thrown at Big Guns but I don't care!

Good luck with the sale!

God only knows what key bits are missing. Looks like the only board remaining has already got acid damage on it and previously been repaired. Any bets as to how old the batteries are?. I can get removing the boards to keep other games running but why the apron?

I asked what reserve was. Was told £1500 which was a lot less than paid. I replied that's insane. Was told . its a pinball machine they are super valuable now stop angling for a bargain. My final reply was if that's worth over £1500 I better ring my insurance company immediately and increased my cover !

**** description too. Never ceases to amaze me how people look to sell stuff that's worth a decent amount of money and can't be ****d to spend more than 30 seconds writing 2 sentences about it.

I asked what reserve was. Was told £1500 which was a lot less than paid. I replied that's insane. Was told . its a pinball machine they are super valuable now stop angling for a bargain. My final reply was if that's worth over £1500 I better ring my insurance company immediately and increased my cover !

Last one I bought was £225 ......... from Ebay too :D That was about 5 years ago

IMG_9248.PNG
Funny that I am sure this was over £3,000. Now gone to £2,050. Someone must have gone to view it and is not as nice as it looks as the pictures are rubbish quality or been bidding up his own item. Mmm see what happens on this one.

What’s the deal with this seller? Bad rep on here?

Yes. Bad karma. Accepting free gifts on here which were gifted with the understanding they would be used in a project by the recipient and selling them on eBay.
He is not a collector but a business. Fine but his ethics are questionable.

When dealing with him on eBay (me as the seller) I’ve found him to be rude and aggressive.

I’ve got zero time for the bloke personally. Obviously his prices are ridiculous but I’ve never bought from him so can’t comment on his quality.

View attachment 55346 Funny that I am sure this was over £3,000. Now gone to £2,050. Someone must have gone to view it and is not as nice as it looks as the pictures are rubbish quality or been bidding up his own item. Mmm see what happens on this one.

No it was not 3K as I bid to 2K. Then the Wife punched me.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. Bad karma. Accepting free gifts on here which were gifted with the understanding they would be used in a project by the recipient and selling them on eBay.
He is not a collector but a business. Fine but his ethics are questionable.

When dealing with him on eBay (me as the seller) I’ve found him to be rude and aggressive.

I’ve got zero time for the bloke personally. Obviously his prices are ridiculous but I’ve never bought from him so can’t comment on his quality.

Thanks for the heads up! They are based in the town next to me, so I was keeping an eye out, but like you say prices are ridiculous!

It’s a minefield out there!

Just popped up on Gumtree got to be in with a chance of one of the worst ad's this year £1500 one dodgey photo and poor discripton
"Very good for age has a little mark on play field
The display has a crack in it
So. I display at all still goes into game"

You can view the ad at Capcom flipper football pinball table

Can anyone tell what it is?

worst dot matrix game from any company. the golden rule is that electronic sports pins tend to be dire. WCS is the exception to the rule

Just popped up on Gumtree got to be in with a chance of one of the worst ad's this year £1500 one dodgey photo and poor discripton
"Very good for age has a little mark on play field
The display has a crack in it
So. I display at all still goes into game"

You can view the ad at Capcom flipper football pinball table

Can anyone tell what it is?

I believe @pinballmania was looking for one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom