What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
Screenshot_2017-10-31-21-38-00.png

I know, I'm a fraud :(

I have a friend in Atlanta getting in contact to see what he will take for it shipped to him and he will bring ot over next time hes here, an aditional £300 in shipping and import kills it.

Probably just being stupid anyway, mine is really nice and I clearcoated it so I should just leave well alone, stupid hobby!

I know, I'm a fraud :(

I have a friend in Atlanta getting in contact to see what he will take for it shipped to him and he will bring ot over next time hes here, an aditional £300 in shipping and import kills it.

Probably just being stupid anyway, mine is really nice and I clearcoated it so I should just leave well alone, stupid hobby!
just out of intrest how much is it to take an oversized item on a tranatlantic flight,ive toyed with the idea myself,but never looked into the cost

Ive took boxed back glasses to the us no extra charge but suitcase was quite light so was under total limit. I brought my 2 NOS champion pub playfields back from expo 98 without issue. Williams guys were selling them for charity as they had massive over stocks $10 each

Yes, that Hook I did sold for £2300 pretty quickly back in July 2016 but it had absolutely everything done to it. I'm not aware of any Hook in similar condition, it was one off. Photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/retrorefurbs/albums/72157670571710906

The one on my website is not restored yet, and the price is obviously retail.

Anyone asking over £1000 for an average condition Hook is living in cloud cuckoo land, a nice condition one with a cleaned playfield I'd say £1500 maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom