What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another TAF - not long left on it:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams-the-Addams-family-pinball-machine-/202136739119

On the face of it it looks genuine, although some of the mods are "interesting" (I have no idea what's going on with those pop bumpers, first time I've ever seen that). Once again I'm surprised at the apparent lack of enthusiasm at selling something worth £thousands. No photos of the playfield, or the cabinet, etc..

Apparently "checked over by Pinball Mania" - wasn't able to confirm what this actually meant with them, but seller says it's fully working.

Another TAF - not long left on it:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams-the-Addams-family-pinball-machine-/202136739119

On the face of it it looks genuine, although some of the mods are "interesting" (I have no idea what's going on with those pop bumpers, first time I've ever seen that). Once again I'm surprised at the apparent lack of enthusiasm at selling something worth £thousands. No photos of the playfield, or the cabinet, etc..

Looks like some sort of mental cemetery/mausoleum mod to the bumper area. Along with the sack load of other tat that seems to have been thrown at it. Less is more people.

I don't think people even have to try with selling TAF, just throw it on there and watch it fly usually.

Don't know if anyone's interested or if it's "No one talks about JD on the bay" hush hush...?
But this is one of mine, still in two minds if it's the right thing to do? But I wasn't sure, what it was worth so with a eBay £1 promotion thought I'd give it a go? If anyone wants to know anything please feel free to ask ta Tony
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_eAQAAOSwytJaLRpr_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Judge Dredd pinball machine

Looks like some sort of mental cemetery/mausoleum mod to the bumper area. Along with the sack load of other tat that seems to have been thrown at it. Less is more people.

I don't think people even have to try with selling TAF, just throw it on there and watch it fly usually.
Yeah, went for £4400 which seems like a lot for an unknown quantity, but obviously not.

Gilligan's Island is a very unusual game with bizarre rules. It is quite possibly the cheapest Williams dmd game that you could buy.

For me, it is a novelty game that is fun to play at a show. It is not my cup of tea and sits at a lowly 298 on Pinside making it the lowest rated wpc title.

It actually has some neat features. But for folk have never played one, I would advise you to do your research before buying one. It may be cheap to buy, but it probably costs more than scrap nowadays. It will be difficult to sell.

Something randomly more annoying to remove it

Wow! Classic. :rofl: Think you have just hit the jackpot there Steve for a pinball theme tune! ("The" alternative for that really annoying who pinball wizard cliche)
This should be played at full volume before the start of all league and competition games at special when lit @Moonraker .....just like before kick off at your favourite football teams home game?! To get us all hyped and in the mood??!! (For what though I am not exactly sure):eek::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom