What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall those gantries between the slingshots and flipper return frames; are they something costed out from prototypes, added during the production run or an after-market addition?

i.ebayimg.com_images_g__7UAAOSwI59Z7I7__s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Williams 1984 Space Shuttle Pinball Machine

Had a look at this machine has a lot of playfield issues, has got Mylar on it but it's lifting and pulling the paint off has cracked paint/playfield in places and there's a 6inch x 6inch area at the bottom of the ramp where the Mylar has been removed and hand painted back in!
Really wants a playfield swop in my opinion anyway I walked away!
If your considering this ask for many playfield photos and make up your own mind.

Mine has those inlane plastics . and my play field is worn but game was so popular most are worn to the wood all over. The back glass often prone to damage as well. No surprise that it was one of the first games to have repro play fields and back glasses made. Realistically you have to go full resto or live with a well loved game. Finding a really nice original almost impossible. Same goes for other classic high earners. Fathom funhouse high Speed etc

had my Space Shuttle for a very long time. Like most games took from busy locations it was stuck to the carpet!

sshu.jpg

Had "responsibilty" for Space Station even earlier. Loaned by Deith Leisure for the 1988 POA show. Had to take it back a week later so seem only right to have it in our student house for a few days. A brand new pin certainly beats the usual beaten up pool or football table!

sp st.jpg

Anyone else see the article on the BBC about the movie memorabilia and games impounded from a Wiltshire drug dealer and auctioned off this evening? There was a BTTF, RFM and Lost World in there, together with a load of other cool arcade stuff. Guess even drug dealer want to get that "investors in people" status for their staff. There was even a genuine Biff car from BTTF for Will

See nuclear cannabis pinball thread in general pinball

Think the bidders were smoking some of that confiscated weed tonight!

Anyone else see the article on the BBC about the movie memorabilia and games impounded from a Wiltshire drug dealer and auctioned off this evening? There was a BTTF, RFM and Lost World in there, together with a load of other cool arcade stuff. Guess even drug dealer want to get that "investors in people" status for their staff. There was even a genuine Biff car from BTTF for Will
Here you go John

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/nuclear-cannabis-pinball.37718/

Check out how much the pins went for.

Doh! Should have looked at the other threads:oops: The bloke probably could have made almost as much money from flipping his games as he did through selling drugs......

Yeah there were some crazy bids being made there tonight.

A lot of the stuff was being bought by one guy who's assistant was on her mobile checking with their customer wether to bid more or not..

The pins went for crazy money, some of the arcade stuff went for big money. I wouldn't like to be them when they find out that most of them had mame emulating the games inside the original cabinet. Most didn't even have the controls wired in

Doh! Should have looked at the other threads:oops: The bloke probably could have made almost as much money from flipping his games as he did through selling drugs......

Think he was doing both John - buying the machines with 'spare' cash and then re-selling them so doing a bit of 'laundering' :eek: a certain person on here, albeit skulking in the shadows, bought one off him just after he had been reprimanded by the law!! ;)

With all that planking on the top Playfield + the delamination on the backglass it just a player's machine £650 tops !
And no pics of the mega save spot :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom