What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-VERY-VE...757253?hash=item2a90f75f05:g:79wAAOSwHtFZ3Lgo

maybe the price reflects "drfited" "snow" that didnt get hoovered off the glass by the previous owner?
If people are going to say 'best in the world' then it really needs to be special!
So, it has no backglass - just a scan....... hmmmm.....
And no original artwork. Re-painted but zero webbing. Hmmmmm.
Can't really see what the playfield is like as no clear photos.
Hell yeah, it's the best in the world:rolleyes:

If people are going to say 'best in the world' then it really needs to be special!
So, it has no backglass - just a scan....... hmmmm.....
And no original artwork. Re-painted but zero webbing. Hmmmmm.
Can't really see what the playfield is like as no clear photos.
Hell yeah, it's the best in the world:rolleyes:
Use of the word 'patina' isn't a good thing. My car has a patina after 100k..chips in windscreen, Kerbed alloys, heavily chipped bonnet....a nice patina one might say....

Reactions: DRD
He will take an offer, but not 800£....says that It all works 'as far as he can tell' but some of the metalwork has rust...which suggests its got damp internally also.....
Defo been in damp conditions, look at the pictures also, looks like at a farm or builder yard. Probably found in a shed on a job. Looks rusty and damp and already at £840.

I put an early bid on the Diner but it would have been £750 unseen, it's a total punt given then there is signs of rust of most of the metal work (meaning damp inside). From memory a new system 11 display go for quite a bit as well?

Last edited:
Looks like it was from the first run when the snake had teeth which of course broke, so consequently from then on the turtle snake was born.

Also worth noting it is a European import

Best discription and photos of the year

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_NsQAAOSwZyRZ5JqJ_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
used pinball machines

I could tell it was a pre-merger Bally alpha-numeric game, but had to look hard to see it was Special Force, a game I played a lot at the time.

Remember it going up but I'm sure it was pulled before the end of the auction. Would be intresting to know the story.
Paid via PayPal
No pin. Can't get hold of the seller and mobile number number is switch off all the time
Hoping some body out there will be in the same situation waiting for there tz to arrive
Thanks

We're they not a job lot?

Paid via PayPal
No pin. Can't get hold of the seller and mobile number number is switch off all the time
Hoping some body out there will be in the same situation waiting for there tz to arrive
Thanks

We're they not a job lot?
No this ad was just for a TZ, it's localish to me but didn't go as it sounded iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom