What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd been messaging the seller of that TZ on eBay. They were pretty quick at supplying details etc then all of a suddent they went quiet and the auction disappeared...

£100 start Grimsby phone numbers in the advert
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_4FoAAOSwO9JZ5gco_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bally Pool Sharks Pinball Machine Operating And Ready To Play Man

Anyone heard of "Pinball Express"???
The ad says his name is Steve Best - I'm sure there was an article linked on here about him "Best of the best" or similar:hmm:

Not forgetting...

Check to see if "upright picture" back-box key hook is present and hang key on it

900 pounds for 5 hrs of work? That's nearly 200 pounds an hour. Expensive. Thank you Andy n for doing a fantastic work and charging a reasonable price. Don't know what I'll do without you.

I’m pretty sure I bought my Big Brave off him in 98. Paid a bloody fortune, Around £1000.00 working but that’s all.
Been spending on it ever since.

Literally just round the corner from me. I'd be tempted but the theme isn't really one i'd go for. Looks like Marco's have a NOS playfield for it but I can't find anyone stocking plastics for it.

And of course no pictures of the PCB's in the photos so no clue what state they're in.

Thought it may be my old one, that's still in Grimsby, but apparently they say they will never sell it. Still my favourite pin.

I have brought 2 of my machines from Tobin, both in great condition and for a decent price. He always lets us play all his machines when we go to buy one..... Top man in my opinion.
+1

Bought my minty TZ from Tobin recently. My first pin and I have a pretty big OCD generally, so I was probably a bit of a chore to deal with. He was quite happy for me to spend ages going through everything on it, testing all the lights, solonoids and features, etc. Was adamant that he wouldn't take my money unless I was 100% satisfied. He could tell that I was both very much a novice but also very fastidious - not a great combo when you're a seller I'm sure.

I got the impression that he really does genuinely love his pins and doesn't really see or treat it as a business. He was just as enthusiastic about encouraging me to have a go on his other pins - including a fantastic Tron LE and Alien. No hard sell at all.

Anyway, for what it's worth - I'd be happy to buy another one from him in the future.

Literally just round the corner from me. I'd be tempted but the theme isn't really one i'd go for. Looks like Marco's have a NOS playfield for it but I can't find anyone stocking plastics for it.

And of course no pictures of the PCB's in the photos so no clue what state they're in.
Played far too much of the Sharky's on Skegness Pier in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom