What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
"These machines sell outside ebay up to around £5000 so I am starting the auction at £3000.
Happy bidding.".........................

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_0jgAAOSwJ_RZt6hL_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Judge Dredd pinball machine used

Wahoo, I knew my investment would pay off eventually.....!
These people are serious f?ckwitts!

Usually fp2 are worn. Mine is but liveable. Im sure a friendly message to seller to add more pictures woukdnt hurt

Never played a D&D. Would be interested to have a bash on one. Not too certain I'd want to fork out £1700 just to try one out though. Hope it goes to someone on the forum

Holy cr*p ...........Theatre sells for £4395 !?! :eek: Modded to within an inch of its life BUT playfield overlay, damage to ramp etc ............ so a polished turd in other words.

Is there no end to the pinflation madness .....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bally-1995-THEATRE-OF-MAGIC-Arcade-Pinball-Machine-LEDS-amp-MODS-/222643707086?hash=item33d6995cce:g:6FAAAOSwjwtZuSZw&nma=true&si=jXFai%2FTuOnwO%2Fxj%2FeoFrdaWWESA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

A TOM from Hove? How bad could it be? :)

Did anyone on here win the Firepower 2 that ended this afternoon?

Outbid at the end..... :(

Batteries are flat. Picture showing 04 in display shows displays good and touch wood a very easy fix. I was going to bid 500 and I think if it is just flat batteries price spot on. original is better game but 2 is much rarer and I love the sounds it makes through that funky speaker panel

IMG_7566.PNG
IMG_7567.PNG
Just to give a heads up to the WhiteWater that was on eBay yesterday. My friend was going to buy it, but asked for clear pictures of the playfield as the ones on listing weren't. This has a lot of insert wear down to the wood and a big scratch above the right flipper and splitting and wear around the green targets These are the pictures he sent me so we warned if anyone was buying it or driving miles to see it so you know what it is like.
IMG_7562.JPG
IMG_7563.PNG
IMG_7565.PNG

I was going to bid on it but price has already gone higher than my price!

Would have been a great translight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom