What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMR on eBay
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_3TIAAOSwCCVZuFRn_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
MEDIEVAL MADNESS PINBALL (REMAKE) - LTD EDITION (BLACK)

IMG_7712.PNG

Getting close to Mr car dealer to pull this as not what he wants for it. Seems to be a lot of that going on at the minute on eBay. Funny how people say 99p starting price but they pull the item as it doesn't get what they want. If people sell at the right price it will sell.

View attachment 51910

Getting close to Mr car dealer to pull this as not what he wants for it. Seems to be a lot of that going on at the minute on eBay. Funny how people say 99p starting price but they pull the item as it doesn't get what they want. If people sell at the right price it will sell.
Is this seller on the forum? I've seen a couple of pins for sale on the bay that I'm sure are forum members that haven't put it up here In a for sale thread. I guess you might get a few bob more If you're lucky but so many nobheads to deal with and fees why not just sell here or atleast try to first surely the bay should be the last option?

Unfortunately, a fair amount of tyre kickers and time wasters on here and certain (mainly pre DMD) games don't always sell so well, as I've just experienced. Wouldn't touch Ebay either except for the £1 - £3 max. selling fee offers that come up from time to time.

Dnd with topper is such a huge machine

There are very few in the UK so a great find

Cheers.... you got one too yeah? Panicked when nearly breaking my back to lift and fit rear legs, then looking like the backbox wouldn't fit under the ceiling.... ended up one inch below.

i.ebayimg.com_images_m_mFok9_Aipafp8NPdcEo9_sw_s_l200_q_40.jpg

View item:
lethal weapon 3 pinball machine. Data east

End Time: 25 Oct 2017, 15:00:48 BST

...and the crazies just keep on coming....recently spent £200 on a dmd.....well that clearly means it's worth over £2k then......sorry, have I missed something ? Did LW3 suddenly go up 1k in the last two months?

I've been having some fun with rob bert! Since when has Northern Ireland had an Aberdeen postcode? :))))
Don't think he knows where he lives.

Jesus that replacement for the door handle looks ugly as sin!
As you know, remanufactured / repro parts can look slightly different to the originals in shape and colour. This one just happens to look totally f!!!!ng different....

Rav imported one and I have one but don't know of any others. I like the sounds and the flexi save feature (as seen on Hard body) but like the ludicrously silly Heavy Metal I think it's an interesting game rather than a great one. Great if you can get it to NLP as I know a lot of folks would love to try one and the theme has geekness all over it. Would be great to line it up next to MM and GOT for a dragonfest!

Last edited:
IMG_7724.PNG

To anyone interested in this, it has lots of insert wear down to wood in areas, bad split near target. I told the seller to list the item with good clear pictures which he still hasn't done as it is no way in the condition he says it is in the advert. So be warned if you want this, the playfield is bad, very bad for a white water. I have added pictures to a previous post on this item.

View attachment 51755 View attachment 51756 Just to give a heads up to the WhiteWater that was on eBay yesterday. My friend was going to buy it, but asked for clear pictures of the playfield as the ones on listing weren't. This has a lot of insert wear down to the wood and a big scratch above the right flipper and splitting and wear around the green targets These are the pictures he sent me so we warned if anyone was buying it or driving miles to see it so you know what it is like. View attachment 51752View attachment 51753View attachment 51754
Pictures he sent me. Why he hasn't listed these and said, someone isn't going to be happy if they have to drive miles to collect.

IMG_7766.PNG

Lovely looking pin, but is a very good condition theatre worth £6700. What people think maybe £4,000 if as good as he says in the listing

TOM looks pretty nice. Not perfect though, and I'd want proper mirror polished brass rails and legs on it. I'd probably chuck £5000 at it if I was currently in the market for one. Maybe even a bit more. Nice ones are extremely hard to get hold of.

£5K Really? Wow, sold my fully refurbished one for £2900 not that long back. Probably shouldn't have if that's the kind of money people will now pay for it !

Trust me I don't think that's a great price but I've been after one for the last couple of years. Been offered rough ones for well over £4K. I'm talking broken trunks, ramps held together with chewing gum, rough cabinets and needing re-decalling. They just hardly ever come up for sale unless they're dog rough and/or based in Hove. I'd certainly try and buy this one if I hadn't just got a TWD.

I have a super minty fully restored, to make a proper super nice theatre of magic isn’t cheap the gold alone cost me £2000
She’s worth every penny and a keeper
I think I paid £3500 for a normal used game a few years ago
You get what you pay for a well used stinker is fetching £3500 to £4000 these days
8A46D1D6-6EC6-4DAE-83D8-0C2B6BB8D4EC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom