What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a super minty fully restored, to make a proper super nice theatre of magic isn’t cheap the gold alone cost me £2000
She’s worth every penny and a keeper
I think I paid £3500 for a normal used game a few years ago
You get what you pay for a well used stinker is fetching £3500 to £4000 these days View attachment 52037

Beautiful! Now that is exactly what I'm looking for. How much do you think somewthing of that calibre is worth in todays market Lee?

So the pictures of that ToM looks very unclear to me but I think for a basic game paying more than 4k would be nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: JMP
Unless it’s had the gold/led treatment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would be nice if Python Anghelo's family commissioned it to be reproduced as a translight/poster with funds going to charity.
Here is the concept art for his FT playfield.

concept .jpg

Yeah went for a look at this on Tuesday

Needs a lot of work, very dirty and some drop targets not working. Not sure the crane works (wasn't sure when it's supposed to be activated) trough problems

Not unsaleable but he's looking too much for it in my book especially after seeking prices on the "what's this machine worth thread"

Also the batteries had just started to corrode, not badly but we got him to take the batteries out, slight tarnishing of a couple of the battery terminals, don't think it's corrosive but not great

Throws 2 balls out instead of 1. Nothing major but also not worth his starting price (worth about half of it)
Flips and plays, upper left flipper weak and sticks

Ian

No wonder as machine is really in Cornwall :)

The orange sticker on the coin door was a dead giveaway :thumbs:

Think it might be in Aberdeen or the lake district sometime next week :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom