What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller replied to say the machine is in storage so he can't photograph it but viewing is welcome (!?)

I was looking at this, he said I could have it at £3700, I offered £3000, but only if its the one in the pictures as new !

;) But how much do I want it after a couple of bids? Mmmm...

(and cue Feeding Frenzy Music!)

That TAF is just up the road from me if anyone needs someone to have a look or help with collection/storage ect just give me a shout.

BTW I don't class myself as an expert but I do know what to look for.

Less than an hour still on TAF.... 19 bids... £3100.01 lol mental!

Whenever I see a machine for sale that lives in a garage or shed it's a massive turn off. I've seen what those conditions have done to my tools.

tbh I was thinking the same, might be genuine, but there is just something about the listing that doesn't look right and makes me think it is a scam

if it is just down the road from you @Cmor111 I would contact seller and ask if you can view

Be careful.
Those pictures have been on ebay before....... log cabin, 2 TAF's..... hmmmmmmm
Are the pics the same? The ones I've seen before the pin was shown outside the cabin or in the doorway. Hasn't someone before checked the pics using some software thing?

Although you'd think someone who got some highend pins would know how to take good pictures of them to sell them.

@John Beveridge is this the guy you know over that way?

Those pictures have been on ebay before....... log cabin, 2 TAF's..... hmmmmmmm

Yes, that and the Speak Easy have been on numerous times, as all probably know, maybe now he "really" could do with getting them sold. I guess if he was one of us they'd have been on here wouldn't they? Even if they sell is the highest bidder legit?

Are the pics the same? The ones I've seen before the pin was shown outside the cabin or in the doorway. Hasn't someone before checked the pics using some software thing?

Although you'd think someone who got some highend pins would know how to take good pictures of them to sell them.

@John Beveridge is this the guy you know over that way?

Tineye brings back zero matches for those pics. Probably genuine.

I am going for scam.

I am sure those pictures were same listing and were in Kent last time!

Seller only has one listing in last year so could be a hijacked account.

Not sure what he could possibly do to those pics to fool Tineye. I used to sell photography online and Tineye would bring back every instance of people claiming my work as their own and reselling it. It would even bring back all the instances of people adjusting and manipulating the images quite radically. If Tineye says those pics have never been on the internet before I believe it.

Not sure what he could possibly do to those pics to fool Tineye. I used to sell photography online and Tineye would bring back every instance of people claiming my work as their own and reselling it. It would even bring back all the instances of people adjusting and manipulating the images quite radically. If Tineye says those pics have never been on the internet before I believe it.
I don't know anything about Tineye and not doubting what you say...... but am I the only one who remembers these photos from a log cabin in Kent???!!

The pics from that ACDC scammer on here didn't bring anything up on Tineye either.

I don't know anything about Tineye and not doubting what you say...... but am I the only one who remembers these photos from a log cabin in Kent???!!

I totally take back what I said. I tested Tineye with a pic of my TAF that I posted on here a year ago and it hasn't matched it. So it clearly isn't trawling all sites, probably concentrated on stock photography sites and social media. So yes its entirely possible there is some scam there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom