What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google now has a reverse image search function which appears to be more reliable than Tineye.

Block searching parts of the description is a good way to uncover these scams. Reported to eBay, I guess the seller is unaware that his account has been hijacked.

Sent a few messages and a request to view, no response, I will def go and look if he they agree, but as it looks like a scam, highly unlikely, I vote we bid it up, I have already bid it up and will put more bids in,

It would be just our luck when it closes for £50,000 that the cheeky forkers go buy one to sell to the highest bidder!

£14,100? Bah, I won't let it sell for less than £20K, it's an investment after all! Must be worth more!

Isn't this a bionic man/ six million dollar man playfield? Any good to anyone about £115 delivered? Must not buy anymore pinball stuff!!!
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_JtoAAOSwVGhZiMIX_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
PLAQUE DE FLIPPER CHICAGO ILL DE BALLY

Last edited:
Reported it again. Hopefully nobody gets stung on a behind the scenes Buy it Now offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom