What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both in Tonbridge. Perhaps Joanna Smith and Spearminty haven't agreed which one of them is going to put it on Ebay or the exact price they are expecting? 3K difference is but a rounding error

Mine is nicer than that but I'd value it as half that price, tops. And I sold a different Sopranos a few months ago for 2500. It's a 2400-3000 game in my opinion.

Sold mine at £2600 after it sat on ebay for a few weeks, so that price range is bang on, wish I kept it now as such a huge fan of the show

Paid just over 3k for mine but it's a really nice one. As good as any other Stern I have had over the years.

That's the guy 'Harry Bolt' whom folk were having 'issues' with on here.

Lol 'issues'

All water under the bridge now, and last I checked it has nothing to do with you,
a load of misunderstandings and people like yourself spreading gossip and roumers so would appreciate if one wouldn't bring it up again, if you have an issue feel free to contact me directly and I'm More than happy to accommodate / discuss in full & tackle the false accusations / issues, yes there were a few issues as there are with EVERY member from time to time, it happens,
but guess what...
there are many many many people that don't have issues...and would vouch for me as a person / player / buyer / seller!
fancy that eh! :eek:
But you don't see those people posting do ya? Nope more entertaining to post gossip ;)

I didn't post the baby pac man parts on here as I didn't think it would be worth the good folk of pinballinfo's time tbh, plus there's precious little that actually own the machine so there's no point, no harm in gumtree, so there's no need to bring it up here mate

And ARV, I havn't been selling this for years actually, I sold it like 2 years ish ago however the buyer decided at the last minute that he couldn't go ahead with the restoration after all,
so I just put the parts into storage, forgot about it,
only now found them and decided to put them up for sale or donate to anyone who needs them

Cheers

Same seller has a pinball chair?
Is ghe seller on here? Bristol
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_Qk4AAOSwf_xZm0dT_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Pinball machine perch / chair / stool / Support

The eBay id will ring alarm bells with buyers . They will presume seller is pinball savvy so why not fix and sell for far more working? Maybe the display is fooked and boards hacked to death . If sold by Mr bloggs - I don't no nothing about pinball it doesn't turn on then potential buyers "hope" it might be an easy fix.

bloody hate those seats. made games on site unplayable and they weigh a ton. last one I had sold for a whopping £15. Still have one in my shed somewhere!

Lol 'issues'

All water under the bridge now, and last I checked it has nothing to do with you,
a load of misunderstandings and people like yourself spreading gossip and roumers so would appreciate if one wouldn't bring it up again, if you have an issue feel free to contact me directly and I'm More than happy to accommodate / discuss in full & tackle the false accusations / issues, yes there were a few issues as there are with EVERY member from time to time, it happens,
but guess what...
there are many many many people that don't have issues...and would vouch for me as a person / player / buyer / seller!
But you don't see those people posting do ya? Nope more entertaining to post gossip ;)

I didn't post the baby pac man parts on here as I didn't think it would be worth the good folk of pinballinfo's time tbh, plus there's precious little that actually own the machine so there's no point, no harm in gumtree, so there's no need to bring it up here mate

And ARV, I havn't been selling this for years actually, I sold it like 2 years ish ago however the buyer decided at the last minute that he couldn't go ahead with the restoration after all,
only now found them and decided to put them up for sale or donate to anyone who needs them

Cheers

way to draw attention to yourself by bringing up four month old posts :thumbs:

way to draw attention to yourself by bringing up four month old posts :thumbs:

Ha yep :rolleyes:
however it may be old but it's the first time I've actually seen that post
& don't feel comfortable leaving any post left unanswered tbh

But yep all over now
Have a good one:thumbs:

The eBay id will ring alarm bells with buyers . They will presume seller is pinball savvy so why not fix and sell for far more working? Maybe the display is fooked and boards hacked to death . If sold by Mr bloggs - I don't no nothing about pinball it doesn't turn on then potential buyers "hope" it might be an easy fix.

bloody hate those seats. made games on site unplayable and they weigh a ton. last one I had sold for a whopping £15. Still have one in my shed somewhere!

How much do you think it will sell for? 500 quid already with 9 days left.

Lol 'issues'

but guess what...

Cheers

Took you a while. :rolleyes:

And you are mistaking me for someone that gives a f*ck. Move on.

Took you a while. :rolleyes:

And you are mistaking me for someone that gives a f*ck. Move on.

Ha sorry I was too busy having a life i guess:rolleyes:

Rule no1. If you don't give a f*ck
then don't get involved in the first place mate :thumbs:
a harmless little comment ISN'T always harmless

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom