What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elektra project on eBay. What an iconic Machine. Three playfields, six flippers. That simply fabulous Bally male voice. Plastics sets currently available. Metal ramps are pretty bulletproof. It has a thick acrylic sheet over the main playfield so these are usually mint. Wear areas usually the upper pf, the backglass and the horribly faded candy pink cabs.

In Cornwall which will put many buyers off due to the horrendous logistics at this time of year

Possible bargain ? .....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bally-elektra-pinball-machine/263120583085

Someone pls buy it and save it. Give me a bell when you are ready to move it on

Any guesses on what it will go for?

Elektras do come up for sale from time to time. It is a member of the legendary Bally 1981 club, when the high watermark SS games were produced prior to the cost cutting - fathom, centaur, medusa, eight ball deluxe etc. These things have all manner of technical wizardry in them, so the gameplay varied significantly between them - this was driven by mechanical stuff and not just programming. They made 3000 to 4000 each of them. The gameplay, backglass and cab art are not to everyone's tastes so it is poorly rated compared to the other 1981 games on pinside so I think value is at the bottom end of these titles

I want all of them, but just do not have the space. And with the best will in the world, the gameplay/ depth on these can be rather basic/ repetetive compared to the good system 11s. Wpc then takes it all to another level. Then stern takes it to another level

Looks like a system 11 from another mother

Not played one for about 25 years, but I did regularly put cash into this when alongside a bad cats.

This second Elektra does look rough. BUT it is really conveniently located if you live in South West Wales.

2nd Elecktra has been pulled,someone will have a lot of work on their hands

I'd be all over that Soprano's but as I'm in for the Jetsons $6000 group buy I can't do it this month.
Shame.

Mine is nicer than that but I'd value it as half that price, tops. And I sold a different Sopranos a few months ago for 2500. It's a 2400-3000 game in my opinion.

Says he has not taken out of the house but.....
All cab pics are in different rooms?:hmm:

Personally I think it is a scam !!

Says he has not taken out of the house but.....
All cab pics are in different rooms?:hmm:

Personally I think it is a scam !!
It looks like only 2 rooms to me. One looks like it was in the process of being decorated. Possibility it was moved from one room so it could be decorated. This doesn't excuse the euro sockets and plug though. Not that he'd ever be getting that kind of money for it anyway.

Just looked at the photo's on ebay and in the side cabinet shot the machine is plugged into a 110v socket on the skirting board. I did not know that Solihull electrics differed from the rest of the UK!

It looks like only 2 rooms to me. One looks like it was in the process of being decorated. Possibility it was moved from one room so it could be decorated. This doesn't excuse the euro sockets and plug though. Not that he'd ever be getting that kind of money for it anyway.
More like 3 rooms I think ,because one of the has no skirting board ,;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom