What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why not power it on? "It worked perfectly last time I turned it on"......10 years ago. When they arnt turned on they are generally hiding something. I also doubt it actually sold at that price

That’s an extremely pessimistic view. Bargains do happen sometimes. It was a Buy It Now £1500 (or best offer) Whether it works or not it’s worth that in parts alone. I’m sure the buyer will be very pleased either way.

That’s an extremely pessimistic view. Bargains do happen sometimes. It was a Buy It Now £1500 (or best offer) Whether it works or not it’s worth that in parts alone. I’m sure the buyer will be very pleased either way.

3D translite go for about $400, SAM boardset probably another $400 DMD (if working £100) populated playfield?

As said, bargains do happen. Recently had an 8 ball Deluxe, lovely with numbers matching everything £800 and a mustang which is totally fixed for under £3K. Oh and a lovely Fathom for £1500.

exactly. a few years back there was an WMS Indy J BIN for £1k that a guy near me snapped it up and got straight in his van to travel the 100 miles to pick it up. 20 minutes down the road he got a call saying it was no longer available! I hope someone got the deal as honoured and i'm sure they wont be parting it out!

yep £1350 after fees aint a lot for a Tron. counter balances all the games that are massively overpriced!

Not pessimistic just realistic so many ebay ads like this one have either been some kinda scam or the potential buyer turns up and it's a total wreck or been totally stripped

I'm going for it being a real sale. I'm also going for some op having lost it when a pub closed down. The "coin lock jimmied" comment would indicate it's been sited but the low price would suggest it's not the seller who was the op.

my good friend and mentor Nick Regan once bought a year old CV from a liquidators dealing with a defunct pub. £400. even I was impressed!

You can get good bargains on eBay but you just need to be able to walk away so don't pay in advance- I picked up a fantastic TNG via eBay for a song. Tron at 1500 is worth a look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My mate saw that while it was still live. He messaged me straight away and by the time I loaded the page it had gone.
I told him he should have bought it but he's been bitten before with an IJ so he chickened.
Right place right time:(.

Problem is with such a 'bargain' as it appeared to be would the seller honour the deal, if it was legit and not a scam, as there would most certainly be people people contacting him - is it still available, you sold it too cheap, I will give you this, etc.

Suppose we will only know if the buyer is on here and says "I got a great deal" or if it gets relisted by somebody who is known to the community :)

I'd be surprised if the seller honoured that deal. Most people would much rather take a Negative feedback than lose so much money

If he's an op it might be all he thinks it owes him.

My mate has an "in" with an op and he buys all his old sterns for £1500. He's had spiderman, ij, avatar, tspp, sttng all for £1500 each. And a £500 wh20. Not everyone follows prices and checks eBay etc.. it's quite feasible to me that it went for £1500.

Would be amazed if seller hasn't been offered higher. It seems a legit listing as style is same as one of his older listings.

Bit of wear on the scoop, no protector, but once cleaned up and shopped, this is probably a £3750 - 4000 game.

My mate has an "in" with an op and he buys all his old sterns for £1500. He's had spiderman, ij, avatar, tspp, sttng all for £1500 each. And a £500 wh20. Not everyone follows prices and checks eBay etc.. it's quite feasible to me that it went for £1500.

I want a contact like that....

Bet you have had loads of pm's already Gaz "who is your mate?", "has he got anything for sale?" :rofl::rofl:

problem is they run out of pins. happened with Town and County Leisure when we got to game 231 that was it! Only pin they sold to someone without offering to me first was MM. Typical.

Can you put me in contact with your mate please? I'd want his cast offs if you don't want them?!!

Elektra project on eBay. What an iconic Machine. Three playfields, six flippers. That simply fabulous Bally male voice. Plastics sets currently available. Metal ramps are pretty bulletproof. It has a thick acrylic sheet over the main playfield so these are usually mint. Wear areas usually the upper pf, the backglass and the horribly faded candy pink cabs.

In Cornwall which will put many buyers off due to the horrendous logistics at this time of year

Possible bargain ? .....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bally-elektra-pinball-machine/263120583085

Someone pls buy it and save it. Give me a bell when you are ready to move it on

Last edited:
Yeah but that is your thing. Mad drives. You get your kicks on Route 66.

Give yourself a treat, get down there and buy it ? Or have you already ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom