What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd get on the bandwagon with Fishy too. Nabbed one with a decent playfield and clean boards. Just got to get it redecalled. TBH I can see it being another Whitewater in price. Playfield and cab artwork is superb.

Seen a heck of a lot of worn Diamond Plate play fields out there.
Amazing how some games suddenly become in vogue. I seem to remember last year everyone was trying to get hold of CFTBL.

I still see Creech as a Holy Grail pin.
Had one a while back and miss it now.
The hologram issue was a factor in selling as very hard to find green original ( most are blue now ) and the reproductions just didn't look anything like the original.
Apart from the theme, it is the SJ that makes the game.
Similar to Fish Tales - the SJ all the way to 600 million ensures longevity.
And WH20 - I would like another because I never got the vacation jackpot.

A good simple set of rules with really good payouts, shows games don't have to be super deep to be addicting and fun.

Creatures mulitball is so fun. Super satisfying working through to the super jackpot. Love move your car as well, fun mode, nail that and the multiball and you'll start racking up some huge scores

That is a nice Creech, the hologram video mod is very nice but a bit off putting the first time you see it. Need a bother invite to play it some more and get use to it!;)

Creatures mulitball is so fun. Super satisfying working through to the super jackpot. Love move your car as well, fun mode, nail that and the multiball and you'll start racking up some huge scores
I Like the way the bowl is only accessible on multiball aswell.

Prod dead judging by the fact it's turned off in every pic

I doubt it. The description says it works, whats the point in lying for someone to turn up and test it. Besides even if it is dead it could be fixed and you'd still have an incredibly cheap Tron. It'll clean up nice.

I get that the truth is bent for many eBay auctions (not just pinball) And I'm sure this Tron most likely has a couple of small issues but I very much doubt it's 'Dead' as it were put.

Then why not power it on? "It worked perfectly last time I turned it on"......10 years ago. When they arnt turned on they are generally hiding something. I also doubt it actually sold at that price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom