What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know NBA well, but I am open minded on it as a low cost wpc. The theme kills it in the UK though it seems to have a number of interesting shots. Also there are loads of ramps and game specific parts that may be very difficult to source and that would scare me as a long term ownership prospect.

The problem with linking them is that the two games can play very differently. So when I have played the linked games at shows it all felt a bit random as one machine consistently plays more favourably than the other one.

I think it looks decent for a sports themed game, 2 linked is fun, just not convinced there is much there as a stand alone game....but I've not spent much time on it.

I know what you're borrowing next!

You would be supprised, there is amassive amount of speech and so many shots with lots of linked shots, very underrated game in IMO, talking about underrated games have I ever mentioned Whodunnit.................

I have sold 2, and punched myself hard in the face twice afterwards :-(
When you get your third - keep it;)

People say it is shallow but actually it isn't as the 100 million jackpot can become 200 million, 300 million etc

According to the rules it is possible to achieve a 600 million SJ:eek:

So I assume all those who say it's too easy have got the elusive 600 million SJ;)

Bought my Fishy in 93 and have never considered selling it.

Got my highest score last week, about 600m which is poor I know.

Wasn't even aware of the super jackpot shot until about 5 years ago :oops:

And if anyone does think it's easy, maybe the game your playing has standard flippers, lightning flippers are compulsory for FT!

Bought my Fishy in 93 and have never considered selling it.

Got my highest score last week, about 600m which is poor I know.

Wasn't even aware of the super jackpot shot until about 5 years ago :oops:

And if anyone does think it's easy, maybe the game your playing has standard flippers, lightning flippers are compulsory for FT!
And outlane post setting needs to be middle as mine arrived all the way in and couldn't believe how much easier it made it.

I had also forgotten how loud the topper is:eek: It's funny how different games are rated but would rather have a FT than say MB, MM, TOTAN etc etc.

Next you will be doing a 'Sarge Whitewater' on us,"only cost £200" or whatever it was for his 'bargain' Wh20
Haha yes I did get a good deal actually. Bought it off my Dad who was glad to be rid of it, expectations were high after the success of TAF but it bombed on site, probably down to the lightning flippers ****ing people off with the short ball times.

Anyone could have picked up a cheap Fish Tales, they used to be on ebay every other week. Only in the last few years the price has rocketed like most wpc's, but FT used to be one of the cheapest due to there being so many about. Not sure where they all went though:hmm:

Anyone could have picked up a cheap Fish Tales, they used to be on ebay every other week. Only in the last few years the price has rocketed like most wpc's, but FT used to be one of the cheapest due to there being so many about. Not sure where they all went though:hmm:
Yep. The last 2 years have seen some mental demand and subsequent price inflation. I sold mine about 2 years ago on here for 900. And had people lowballing offers even at that [emoji38]

Me and Mrs Tox used to play Ffish Tales in our local pub back in the day and we have both loved it since then.
We had some of the greats go into the pub during our youth, Indiana Jones, Addams Family etc but when it came time for Mrs Tox to invest in her first pin about 6 years ago Fish Tales was top of the list.
We still play regularly and will continue to enjoy this classic.

The shadow that sold for 1810 a couple of weeks back has just re appeared for 2250 or best offer.

Probably the same thing happened to him as happened to me. No response when they realise they've got to pay for the thing they bid on!
What exactly is the come back for bidding and simply not paying? EBay seems like a ludicrous place to try and sell a high price item nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thought I'd get on the bandwagon with Fishy too. Nabbed one with a decent playfield and clean boards. Just got to get it redecalled. TBH I can see it being another Whitewater in price. Playfield and cab artwork is superb.

Seen a heck of a lot of worn Diamond Plate play fields out there.

Honestly!! My manny re decaled fishy sat unsold on here for almost a year. Sold it for £1550 about a month ago.
But sounds about right. I sell a pin and they go barmy in price.

I really don't get whitewater. Played it a few times and i didn't gel with it. That and tron just don't do it for me. Fishy any day
Whitewater can take a little time to get into. And it can be quite punishing to new players. I was always a little baffled by it back in the day when it first appeared.

Once it grabs you though..... it's such a cool game[emoji4]

What exactly is the come back for bidding and simply not paying? EBay seems like a ludicrous place to try and sell a high price item nowadays.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
eBay just give the non payer a warning. Buyers can do what they want on eBay now. Sellers are held over a barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom