What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a close look at the snooker table though, is it not covered in leaves!!

Wonder if the referee, side of one of the pics, comes with the table?? :oops::oops::rolleyes:

Seller has deleted some pictures so no longer shows the one with leaves all over the table!!

Last edited:
It's worth what someone will pay for it. I'd have thought probably about 4500?
Can you still buy them NIB..... I mean theoretically??

I'd say 3.5, I'm not sure the theme floats many people's boats. And there is the incompatiblilty issue with Heighway games going forward, if swapping new games in was of interest. Assuming there will ever be more games and/or kits. And question of support should Heighway go t#ts up for good.

In short too many ifs and buts for me to pay top dollar.

Take a close look at the snooker table though, is it not covered in leaves!!

Wonder if the referee, side of one of the pics, comes with the table?? :oops::oops::rolleyes:

Seller has deleted some pictures so no longer shows the one with leaves all over the table!!
Probably the wife selling her adulterous husbands toys off whilst he is away on a business trip with his big busted PA...
Just a thought.

Depends how.much you want to risk on a unique boardset with a record of unreliability that also wont run alien wothout an upgrade. To me thats 2.5k.

I just don't like the game so wouldn't be a buyer.
£3500 may a deal for someone who likes the game?

I played full throttle at Manchester expo, I dunno I'm just not a fan of LCD displays on the play field. I really wish highway had used a standard play field with afew different themes. Like say a cowboy one, haunted house and, adventurer one all with the same shots and ramps just with different software and art, would have helped keep the costs down and helped get more games into homes, but tbh I don't know much about pinball making.

I played full throttle at Manchester expo, I dunno I'm just not a fan of LCD displays on the play field. I really wish highway had used a standard play field with afew different themes. Like say a cowboy one, haunted house and, adventurer one all with the same shots and ramps just with different software and art, would have helped keep the costs down and helped get more games into homes, but tbh I don't know much about pinball making.

I didn't play full throttle at the Manchester expo - I watched two guys trying to fix it and tell me they couldn't fix it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last year played Full Throttle for two games at Tilt then it stopped working and didn't recover which was good because the game was ****e. At a number of other events its been there and not been working. so in my view they'd have to pay me to take it.

LOL the bentley must have lost £110K in less than ten years, what a barge.

Popeye!!!!!

New eBay seller & the type of person who keeps a Popeye pinball in (what appears to be) a bedroom.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201982890764
If legit, that is a classically bad listing [emoji38]

Things to note for Popeye aficionados...,, cab faded badly, has the crappier flat Bluto plastic, and the small feed ramp from the upper playfield is the less often seen metal version - blue plastic more common.

Toot toot

Things to note for Popeye aficionados...,, cab faded badly, has the crappier flat Bluto plastic, and the small feed ramp from the upper playfield is the less often seen metal version - blue plastic more common.

Toot toot
Always look for the fat Bluto, but the ramp variation is new info - ta. Isn't metal better than plastic, in most circumstances?

Always look for the fat Bluto, but the ramp variation is new info - ta. Isn't metal better than plastic, in most circumstances?
Repro heads are available.

The metal obviously stronger, though in this case that small ramp doesn't really take a beating.....I actually think it's a bit uglier than the blue plastic one.

Metal ramps all day long imho. The Old Bally SS games from the early 80s soldier on with skinny metal ramps. Whereas literally every Williams system 11 has knackered ones. Things only turned good for plastic ones when williams put cliffys on as standard in the wpc era. But even then the damned things still cracked.

Toot toot
Crap pictures so hard to tell full condition but playfield is filthy dirty, and looks like left side GI is all - out so not just a few bulbs. The typical non pinhead ebay listing then [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom