What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'd love a Space Shuttle, but not that one. Sellers username sounds familiar but I can't recall what other machines I've seen him sell.

Is it the same one? Seller is well known and say he got it in a shipment and it's not got a power supply wasn't the other one semi working?

Wow really? The last time I saw a Space Shuttle on eBay was 2 or 3 years ago (a really stunning restored one in the states that I even considered importing) and you're telling me TWO came up for sale in the same week??

I thought the WH20 was like fight club "no one dare talk about it"
Didn't want to inflate the price as I fancied a bid :rofl:

Wouldn't have won it anyway though already above my maximum planned bid, wishful thinking I've never had a bargain on ebay.

That WH20 on eBay isn't as nice as it looks.
It's missing a boulder off the pop bumper (together with the boulder garden sign)
New boulders are a darker brown so you'd probably need to replace the entire set for that one boulder to match.
Not sir if they reproduce the boulder garden sign now. They never used to, so it would require a blue peter effort

It has some pretty big scuffs on the back box sides

It's missing the flasher dome from above the lost mine kick out
(Not sure if the boulders smashed around it which is why it's missing)

It's really dirty

All things considered, it needs a bit of tlc and is never worth £3350.

He's been advised to list it honestly but not sure how amenable he is!!!

Anyone considering should be aware of these points before bidding.

That WH20 on eBay isn't as nice as it looks.
It's missing a boulder off the pop bumper (together with the boulder garden sign)
New boulders are a darker brown so you'd probably need to replace the entire set for that one boulder to match.
Not sir if they reproduce the boulder garden sign now. They never used to, so it would require a blue peter effort

It has some pretty big scuffs on the back box sides

It's missing the flasher dome from above the lost mine kick out
(Not sure if the boulders smashed around it which is why it's missing)

It's really dirty

All things considered, it needs a bit of tlc and is never worth £3350.

He's been advised to list it honestly but not sure how amenable he is!!!

Anyone considering should be aware of these points before bidding.
Boulder Garden sign is available these days. All the signs are.

So what happend to wh20 on eBay divergent guy just remove it from sale ? I did notice it was tatty and even chucked in the first bid (£100.00 we'll I was being optimistic. But I received a notification saying the sale was pulled , was it on again ?

Sale was agreed but then the faults came to light. Seller was unwilling to re negotiate so the dea fell through. (It wasn't me btw)

I know a chap with a decent upper mid level game I've asked if he would sell several times but unfortunately eBay buy it now has put an unrealistic price on the machine I wouldn't care but the same machines have been on eBay for everrrrrrr I still live in hope tho :)

re MB. im sure seller is on forum

lot of high level stuff went on last night but there is a £1 end fee promo. and £1 is a LOT better than £400!

I could only offer £5k due to the faff/fun of swapping playfields. the left over deck has value as some folks in the US can rescreen them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom