What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you,d get off the fence and say what you really think.....
I had the misfortune of playing it a fair bit back in the day in a local pub. Just about the worst game I have played (even more so than Wrestlemania).

If any one wants to find out how bad Bugs Bunny really is, there is one on location at the Dogstar pub in Brixton

If any one wants to find out how bad Bugs Bunny really is, there is one on location at the Dogstar pub in Brixton
Handy to know.
Is there a thread which lets people know which pubs, clubs, arcades etc have machines in them in the U.K?
If not there should be.

Anyone know what the score was with the TOTAN on eBay? Had 10 bidders with a day to go at 3300 and now is listed again at 250? Is the seller someone on here?

If you are on a budget and your young kids want a pinball, it is actually a practical solution

Cheaper than a ghostbusters pro and young kids will just blast the flippers like first world war machine gunners anyway

IMG_5806.PNG
O joy Rockin pins is back on eBay again!

That's weird... I just posted a request for a Shadow in the wanted section.
What's the deal with this seller ? I assume he is a cowboy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And the white water is back on with eBay. Cabinet damage to right side back box. Faded back box. Bits missing on playfield. Not as nice as he says. I would be careful on how much on this one.
IMG_5807.PNG

That's weird... I just posted a request for a Shadow in the wanted section.
What's the deal with this seller ? I assume he is a cowboy

Bought my first pin from him a few years ago and when I got it home realised it was really crap. He is also a buyer of nice pins of here and sells for more. Not at all into pins he is a Essex secondhand car salesman. A wide boy! Be careful

Bought my first pin from him a few years ago and when I got it home realised it was really crap. He is also a buyer of nice pins of here and sells for more. Not at all into pins he is a Essex secondhand car salesman. A wide boy! Be careful

Ahhh... thanks for that [emoji106]

And the white water is back on with eBay. Cabinet damage to right side back box. Faded back box. Bits missing on playfield. Not as nice as he says. I would be careful on how much on this one.View attachment 48310

To be fair you will be hard pressed to find an unfaded WH20. I have seen much worse. Missing one pop boulder - no biggie, the thing with WH20 is that virtually all playfield parts are now readily available. The topper is the important bit - if thats missing take £500 off :rolleyes:

To be fair you will be hard pressed to find an unfaded WH20. I have seen much worse. Missing one pop boulder - no biggie, the thing with WH20 is that virtually all playfield parts are now readily available. The topper is the important bit - if thats missing take £500 off :rolleyes:
Still isn't worth over £3,000. The one chris sold a few weeks ago was in better condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom