What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 5k max would be a fair offer as condition is pretty poor and assume TAF/RFM are non working.

These are from the pier at Lytham - they are absolutely filthy with numerous faults last time I saw them. Probably worn out too. Proceed with extreme caution!!

" need little bits doing" :confused: :eek::rolleyes: o_O:rofl: :cuckoo::-o

Lovely TAP Handle on TAF :)
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170616_766f34f524cfde68fd9fe77d3a0f9708.jpg.png

Last edited:
Go on then how much does anyone think there worth? Obviously untested unveiwed

if they had been buy in now at 6000 they would have gone already. he is now been bombarded with offers. without the TAF a deal could have been now but that one game skew this deal upwards

Go on then how much does anyone think there worth? Obviously untested unveiwed

TAF - £2K
RFM - £800 to £1K
RCT - £1200 to £1400
Elvis - £1500 to £1800

So £5500 to £6200 but then I'd want a discount for buying in bulk so worth around £5K to me :thumbs:

I bid more than £4000 on them weeks ago the taf and the rfm have been sat in a shed at the end of the pier for some time now I think someone is going to be disappointed

These are from the pier at Lytham - they are absolutely filthy with numerous faults last time I saw them. Probably worn out too. Proceed with extreme caution!!

" need little bits doing" :confused: :eek::rolleyes: o_O:rofl: :cuckoo::-o

I've played all these on St Annes Pier too... absolutely horrible condition and a lot of work to get them good again.

I've always fancied a life size Triceratops . one I was bidding on eBay around 7 years ago got pulled but a stegosaurus he let run only made £300. seems some dinos are worth more than others.

I see Space Shuttle sold but has been relisted with a Buy it Now. Such a great looking game when they're in top condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom