What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame, can't understand why anyone would bid under £100 unless maliciously to stop someone else getting a good buy.

There's a few in UK and more in Europe as Pinball Owners site shows.

I think you hit the nail on the head there John.

WPT on eBay from what appears to be the one and only Sarah Holmes.

Item 282491067764

I'd love a WPT, it's not badly priced and appears in good nick, BUT I'm out.

Buying from Sarah isn't always a nightmare. I've had a couple of games off her. Just try and go with the flow and don't expect her to know all the faults on the game.

ok I gave her the benefit of the doubt and got it wrong. I tried to buy the WPT from her, after some challenging on the price which is fair enough she agrees and I pay a 30% deposit and agree to collect this Sunday.

Today I get from Terence texting me on her phone oh due to personal circumstances (WTF does that mean) we have to return the deposit, whats your bank details. I'm guessing someone offered them more! Great shame as I was looking forward to that machine, but Sarah is clearly a time waster- Buyer be warned. Looks like I might be out of pocket on the van hire which if I am I'll be looking to get back from her.

Neil

Sounds like you've never been to a crack house auction Neil. :rofl:

Oh I've escaped a few of those just in the nick of time and one or two just after the nick of time! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Neil McRae

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the legendary Sarah. I hope you recover your dough here. Let us know how you get on so that others can at least learn from this.

Folk really must wise up. You are not the first. I naïvely hope you are the last. A search on here will reveal numerous others who have been right royally messed about by that seller.

Yet folk keep on going back for more. Must be some weird " sado-masochism by proxy" scenario.

@Neil McRae

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the legendary Sarah. I hope you recover your dough here. Let us know how you get on so that others can at least learn from this.

Folk really must wise up. You are not the first. I naïvely hope you are the last. A search on here will reveal numerous others who have been right royally messed about by that seller.

Yet folk keep on going back for more. Must be some weird " sado-masochism by proxy" scenario.

Yeah I got all of it back and everyone deserves a chance but as you say this individual is past that and I urge all to avoid like the plague!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is incredibly tempting. But I'm pretty sure if four pinball machines arrived at the house one day it would be divorce papers arriving the next day.
If it helps to resist temptation, they are way overpriced and 2 of the backglasses are realy poor!

Whatever titles. Whatever condition. BIG price. Very few buyers should you ever try to sell the things. Seller has been hawking them around for ages

Yeah it's definitely not going to be me buying them. Timing is off and they'd need to be nearer £500 each. I do really like playing EM machines whenever I see them in the wild. Not sure how much long term appeal they'd have at home. As an investment they don't seem to be climbing in the same way more modern machines are. But I would love a room full of EM's one day.

It's bull****. Contact them and they will ask you what your selling etc.

Reactions: JMP
Lots of games.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pin-Ball-Machines-100-In-Stock-For-sale-/112360093865?hash=item1a292ef8a9:g:QJ4AAOSwpkFY5RZE#viTabs_0

.....anyone contacted the seller for prices or seen the machines in the flesh?
It was first posted on page 22 on this thread, a few pages down the line I believe I posted a spreadsheet that I had with the prices of the machines which the middleman was selling and well that were way overpriced and worth staying far away from with a ten foot barge pole however if you wanted to contact the actual people in italy then mrpinballs@gmail.com is your best bet

Attachments

• APRIL 2017 - warehouse.xls
    368 KB · Views: 22
I honestly don't blame them, considering that all the tafs listed on the bay have sold for £3k+ and the general public have been biting them off their hands no trouble because it's a fun game; my personal favorite out of the 8 machines which my dad owns. The bubble will burst at some point in the future along with the hobby in general as those who might have invested in the machines will get shut of them as soon as the value rapidly drops in price. Who knows what the future might entail I could be wrong.

Well one of them just finished at just under 3.5. Certainly down a bit on the 4K+ trend we saw recently.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252964074989?_trksid=p2471758.m4704

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom