What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
WPT is such an underrated game. God knows how many different multiballs it has. So many different ways to play the game. Great risk/reward too with the X3 shot.

@mark9 is bang on the money here

I initially really liked wpt. Fantastic mini playfield that you can genuinely control the ball on and it has three really important shots on it plus the stand ups. Really well laid out main pf, with excellent backhand shots. Good stackable multiballs. Great use of the 3x multipler...

BUT

The art is truly shocking
The call outs are crap
The music is awful
The modes are all a bit meh
There is no thinking/ interaction involved at all regarding the poker. The cards you get are utterly meaningless

I would say a great game to find at a league meeting or show, but just doesn't cut it in a home environment imho.

Attachments

• mansion.png
    mansion.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 26
There are now at least 3 TAFs on the bay!

People cashing in for their summer hols :-D

Will the TAF bubble burst though? The ones making 4.5+ came after a lull in TAF listings. Supply and demand as always.

I honestly don't blame them, considering that all the tafs listed on the bay have sold for £3k+ and the general public have been biting them off their hands no trouble because it's a fun game; my personal favorite out of the 8 machines which my dad owns. The bubble will burst at some point in the future along with the hobby in general as those who might have invested in the machines will get shut of them as soon as the value rapidly drops in price. Who knows what the future might entail I could be wrong.

It's rubbish so 3K seems ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very keen for an Addams but I shall just have to bide my time. Would really rather avoid Ebay if possible

eBay sales summary collected from successful eBay pinball machine sales over the past 138 months (May 2017) @ http://www.bostonpinball.biz/ebay0517.htm

But I bet you all knew that already...!

Unfortunately not much use Vin, since this is based on US sales and not UK ones, and the prices vary madly! (not to mention £ vs $ differentials)... :)

Unless you want to buy from the USA of course and want to use it as a guide :D

ah yes, just for reference for 'over there'..

Presumably the same thing can be pulled from eBay uk, but no money=no buyee!

Cheers

Vin

Must have taken ages to compile. One (presumably simple if they have the raw data) change that might be useful would be to use the median value rather than the average.

Yeah could mess about with that in a spreadsheet to pop out 4-5 "condition" guide-prices presumably.

£100 obviously too much as someone has placed a starting bid

which is great for the seller as there will be offered a lot more than £100 - expect it to vanish within hours

£100 obviously too much as someone has placed a starting bid

which is great for the seller as there will be offered a lot more than £100 - expect it to vanish within hours

Some people are a'holes. I'd have driven down now to pick that up!
As you say - silly money now [emoji22]

You saw it whilst the £100 BIN was there and didn't buy it? o_O

Just trying to share the Love!
Unfortunately garage full, no money and wrong end of the country.
Still should have bought it!! Wouldn't have been the first time Martin has been dispatched!!

A new CPU board alone cost £165 and the displays are as rare as chickens teeth. Worth a load more then £100 just in boards and parts never mind the chance to restore a pretty rare game.

You still looking for one Paul? Thought you'd found one.....

tbh at £100 unless you were local it would have "not been available" when you went to collect

advising the forum was the way to go but someone bid after 2 minutes thinking they might win at less than £100

happened with a ST TNG in Birmingham about 7 years ago. £200 BIN nah ill bid 99p ended up about £600

A new CPU board alone cost £165 and the displays are as rare as chickens teeth. Worth a load more then £100 just in boards and parts never mind the chance to restore a pretty rare game.

You still looking for one Paul? Thought you'd found one.....

Nahh - Still looking... Not an urgent look - £100 would have been a no brainer, whatever condition, wherever in the country!! :)

I was going to message him too if he had a BIN price :/

Usual story applies - have been chatting with the seller this morning... didnt realise the market... been told these are VERY rare, with only one or two in Europe (Who fed him THAT one!)... and he's had a number of high offers overnight. Have told him he may as well go with the best offer he's had :D

It'll go, however as per usual for silly ebay prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom