What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm wrong. It must be an optical illusion due to the cabinet being shorter than normal it appears steeper and taller, but is in fact 60cm (ish) at the rear end.
Cheers for that!
How wide and long is the playfied - its a bit shorter than a normal one isn't it?

Cabinet base:
W 57cm
H 60cm (roughly, so add a few cm)
L 122cm

Backbox:
H 80cm
W 61cm
L 59cm

No worries. If you do get it I highly recommend these adjustments, they really improve the game...
Screenshot_2017-05-15-23-04-31.png
Screenshot_2017-05-15-23-04-31.png

Can't believe that BSD just finished for £1350 on eBay. I retracted my bid cos I've just bought an outrun but someone got a bargain

It was only an hour from me too :eek:

I spoke with him earlier this week and he said he'd had a couple of BIN offers for £1500-1600

Picking it up on Wednesday, so I'll let you know!
On the PinsVsCars list it says you can get a Pin2K in a 206 Hatchback, (used to have one) and the Focus is bigger than that, so hopefully.... :)

Its more the very tight narrow stairs in my house that worry me, It will need to be shifted stood on its end to go up
If it doesn't go upstairs expect a for sale thread on here on Thursday :(

Picking it up on Wednesday, so I'll let you know!
On the PinsVsCars list it says you can get a Pin2K in a 206 Hatchback, (used to have one) and the Focus is bigger than that, so hopefully.... :)

Its more the very tight narrow stairs in my house that worry me, It will need to be shifted stood on its end to go up
If it doesn't go upstairs expect a for sale thread on here on Thursday :(

Suggest you take the playfield out of the base and store the glass safely. Then move the pieces up separately. The head box is also quite awkward. I put a strap around the case in the crook of the side pieces. It gives you and extra place to hold onto the box.

Suggest you take the playfield out of the base and store the glass safely. Then move the pieces up separately. The head box is also quite awkward. I put a strap around the case in the crook of the side pieces. It gives you and extra place to hold onto the box.
Cheers for that - I'll give it a try, I was thinking of taking the glass off at the very least. Really don't want to damage that!
I'll start a new thread asking for advice maybe as I'm hijacking the eBay thread with 'Newbie buys machine and tries to get it into 2nd floor room' questions ;)

WPT on eBay from what appears to be the one and only Sarah Holmes.

Item 282491067764

I'd love a WPT, it's not badly priced and appears in good nick, BUT I'm out.

Price wise, that is a bargain.
agree with Paul...FYI...
We serviced this for sarah recently..and this machine is very tidy indeed. Needed a vuk repair and some flashers/leds replaced..fully working and plays great. Playfield would benefit from a polish is all......(flashers incandescent not led). Great opertunity for a low use wpt in our opinion......Keith.:):thumbs::wave:

Good game, if you like long ball times.

The rules are good but I was disappointed that the Texas Hold Em hands are random, thought you would be able to hit targets to select your cards.

Callouts are a bit lame too, to give you an idea every game starts with "Hi I'm Mike Sexton blah blah blah.."

Bang for buck though, not many modern(ish) Sterns for under 2k out there.

Buying from Sarah isn't always a nightmare. I've had a couple of games off her. Just try and go with the flow and don't expect her to know all the faults on the game.

Good game, if you like long ball times.

The rules are good but I was disappointed that the Texas Hold Em hands are random, thought you would be able to hit targets to select your cards.

Callouts are a bit lame too, to give you an idea every game starts with "Hi I'm Mike Sexton blah blah blah.."

Bang for buck though, not many modern(ish) Sterns for under 2k out there.
I'm happy that you sold yours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom