What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was first posted on page 22 on this thread, a few pages down the line I believe I posted a spreadsheet that I had with the prices of the machines which the middleman was selling and well that were way overpriced and worth staying far away from with a ten foot barge pole however if you wanted to contact the actual people in italy then mrpinballs@gmail.com is your best bet

Ah - so they're not in Leeds then........!

But that seller made the mistake of showing game in a line which newbies see as a dealer getting rid of crap rather than a one off seller who doesn't know what they have. Another finishing same night doesn't help

Imagine dropping a 3 and a half grand bid on something with one picture and a sentence of description. It'll probably sell as well

that future spa has been sold twice this year already I think,you can tell by the dodgy fix to the top of the door frame

Fathom is like TAF. it impossible to find a mint original playfield so you tend toi end up with a players machine , bit of wear and flaky glass or you go the whole hog ie new playfield , glass , plastics decals etc. Id say the former should still top £1000 as a pretty game. the later COULD if done properly triple that. if I was remaking any older game this would be the one id go for. Fathom VE . bring it on!

What is a nice Fathom worth these days?
Fathom is like TAF. it impossible to find a mint original playfield so you tend toi end up with a players machine , bit of wear and flaky glass or you go the whole hog ie new playfield , glass , plastics decals etc. Id say the former should still top £1000 as a pretty game. the later COULD if done properly triple that. if I was remaking any older game this would be the one id go for. Fathom VE . bring it on!

We had a super mint fathom for some years...new playfield (cpr), original mint backglass, all metalwork new, (side rails, coin door etc.) new plastics, new targets, new flippers and mechs... cabinet re-stencilled....etc...looked and played superb sold for over 4K (had three buyers at that price?!?)and worth every penny in our opinion. A scruffy ish one with minimal playfield wear at £1500 would be fair £2500 no not really...but fathoms are hard to come by these days so if you want to make one mint you have little choice but to pay over the odds...any case you will own one of the best looking pinball machines ever!......edit no idea why this went in two posts....?:hmm::thumbs:

We had a super mint fathom for some years...new playfield (cpr), original mint backglass, all metalwork new, (side rails, coin door etc.) new plastics, new targets, new flippers and mechs... cabinet re-stencilled....etc...looked and played superb sold for over 4K (had three buyers at that price?!?)and worth every penny in our opinion. A scruffy ish one with minimal playfield wear at £1500 would be fair £2500 no not really...but fathoms are hard to come by these days so if you want to make one mint you have little choice but to pay over the odds...any case you will own one of the best looking pinball machines ever!......edit no idea why this went in two posts....?:hmm::thumbs:

Thanks Keith. Such a beautiful machine, got to be one of the best looking play fields ever. One day.... Maybe!

does seem a good price, if closer would have gone for a look with some £££££'s, bummer about Hook must have missed it as looking for one :(
Seller also has a BBH pin not advertised as for sale, but does have a couple of intresting looking table games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom