What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame about the backglass :( I'll keep an eye on this but suspect it's gonna go for more than I think it's worth :)

Must be that Simon Katz guy again, aka Direct Leisure, read this thread from halfway down page 22.

They're all third party pics.... he's just looking to be a middle man to make some £. If you message him he just wants to know what you have and may sell.

Was thinking same as Phil offers 2 year warranty for the original purchaser of a NIB and these days that is worth having;)

So the ad for the shipment from Italy doesn't even list the games. Not really a winner strategy is it?

I've pretty much given up on ebay but scrolled through last night, Loads of games listed but almost none with any bids on them. Some truly insane prices.

I did hear that Tobin was getting one in. But surely at that price you would rather buy NIB.

This model is also a grey import I guess from Europe or the States as it has the tournament button absent.
Would much rather pay the extra and buy direct from Phil at Pinball Heaven with the warranty.

I was approached by a forum member asking saying his friend was selling a SM for £4K and he had other games...

Did say sounded like a dealer/operator and this guy said he just thought he had a big collection.. wanted to act as a middle man.

Give you guys 3 guesses!

The bsd on ebay is based in whitby !

Should you buy it, go to the magpie for lunch and then the CLASSIC Arnold Palmer crazy golf course.

In my dubious opinion, the Arnold Palmer is one of the greatest seaside attractions in the uk. True crazy golf is clifftop links crazy golf. Get yourself a free game if you ring the bell on the 10th hole. Untouched and untainted by "progress" in the 40 years I have known it .....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The bsd on ebay is based in whitby !

Should you buy it, go to the magpie for lunch and then the CLASSIC Arnold Palmer crazy golf course.

In my dubious opinion, the Arnold Palmer is one of the greatest seaside attractions in the uk. True crazy golf is clifftop links crazy golf. Get yourself a free game if you ring the bell on the 10th hole. Untouched and untainted by "progress" in the 40 years I have known it .....

View attachment 45829
View attachment 45830
You'll have to skip the Magpie, it had a really bad fire a couple of weeks ago whilst I was there on a day trip and will be closed a few month.
I can recommend Terry's chippy just before the Magpie.

I was approached by a forum member asking saying his friend was selling a SM for £4K and he had other games...

Did say sounded like a dealer/operator and this guy said he just thought he had a big collection.. wanted to act as a middle man.

Give you guys 3 guesses!
Harry Bolt?

my guess on the Cosmic Gunfight is £500. I did sell a mint blackglass a few years back so am interested to see if that person puts in a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom