What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have doubled checked and two pics definitely from his collection. Have messaged him to clarify and be straight up on it.... will see what response if any.

Got this today:

Please kindly note the below

Family Website & one of our businesses is www.directleisureuk.com - you will see that we supply amusement equipment from Pushers to Kiddie rides and have done for the last 45+ years.

In 1980 - my Father Mr Alfred Katz sold approx 50 Pin-tables to James's Father - I am his Son - Simon Katz.

We own quite significant amounts of Leisure Equipment - be it on site - operating or on location or in storage.

I also own a lot of pin ball machines - In addition I also have lists from contacts around the world where we supply and buy from.

Some games belong to me which are stored at James's place. - the rest come in from other suppliers abroad

Should you wish to call me - please do so on 07500 700 777

Thank you

Simon Katz

So there you go. He's close enough for me to visit if I get an invite and it's worthwhile. If this ever happens will report back, but if those prices above are genuine it's unlikely to happen even if the machines are super nice.

1100 bid on the ebay 6 million dollar man

If folk want to wait around during a 6 player game on this bad boy, good luck to them

1100 bid on the ebay 6 million dollar man

If folk want to wait around during a 6 player game on this bad boy, good luck to them
I have to wonder - it has become so bad on EBay with shill bidding, fake inflation, fake sale and re-listing, why would anyone bother?
I have to admit to getting plenty of chuckles from the comments here though, so perhaps that's a good thing.
I'm still awaiting my first and have been here for a while - missed one privately but hope to pick up one of my target system 11s in the coming months.

But honestly - eBay Pinball machines: it could be a hobby in itself just watching and commenting...

for years i've been getting daily email alerts anything on ebay that looks like it could be a pinball machine sale ...... i think i'm gonna cancel that email alert now, it's been so long since i saw anything that wasn't just interesting and funny but entirely not for even thinking about buying. as i look at my collection now and my records of buys and sells, it's been several years since i either bought or sold a pin on there.

2011 bought a Goldeneye on ebay for 770
2011 bought a South Park on ebay for 800
2013 sold a Back to the Future on ebay for 1070
2015 sold a Twister on ebay for 910
2015 bought a Space Jam on ebay for 780

/sigh

er..... yes, a bit i suppose :eek: i didn't think my bid would win it.

anyway that meant i had two, so i frankensteined them into a nice one (long since sold to @scottydoesntknow and no doubt two more moves since then) and a junker that was torched for my own entertainment and to get a reaction from those Merrycans on Pinside. which worked.

I did offer 3k on the TSSP and it hasn't been automatically rejected or the usual come back with £9998 joke counter offer , so you never know! maybe he is just fishing for the BEST offer.

or he is just mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom