What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sgt GrizZ At least the guy knows the true value of Popeye
Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 31
This is what the dood looks like
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170406_2dbce1bb39f612dd67a88bc90aa49ad0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this reply............

Hi John

Thank you for you're message

Please would you confirm if you're inquiry is for home use or indeed private collection - home - games room etc

Or do you trade and refurbish / re sell pintables

Do you have any pin table or retro equipment to sell?

We have a list - which is forever changing on a daily basis

Perhaps drop Me a message on what's app

07500 700 777

Thanks

Simon

I got same message, word for word.

All overpriced and that is IF they were in real nice condition:confused:

To be fair the description on the spreadsheet makes it quite clear that the games may not be in tip top condition. Just a quick wipe. Just like a car.

I think what he's doing is trying to drop ship in a way. Buy pins from people and hopefully sell them on making a quick butty without touching them maybe?

Anyway i see the radical is back this time on bids. Interested to see what it goes up to. I have this mad theory that it will achieve more than its previous but it now. That was 1295.

I've also spoken to Simon
He's a coin pusher dealer selling used stock at unit in Leeds
strong prices also selling old well used arcade machines
No mention of offering any pinball for sale to me but did also ask if I was selling / dealing or a home collector

Anyway i see the radical is back this time on bids. Interested to see what it goes up to. I have this mad theory that it will achieve more than its previous but it now. That was 1295.

Unlikely, I couldn't shift mine for more than £800. Seller is flip dealer and there will be a high reserve.

Last edited:
I've also spoken to Simon
He's a coin pusher dealer selling used stock at unit in Leeds
strong prices also selling old well used arcade machines
No mention of offering any pinball for sale to me but did also ask if I was selling / dealing or a home collector

Think @Arv has it sussed. The pics look like an assortment he's collected from others, inconsistent and not tallying with his list. Find loads of sources (i.e. us), find the customers (us and others) and make a quick buck as a middle man? Until someone goes to look at his warehouse of course....

Wtf, those pics in the roof space look identical to @BallyWilliams suck 's gaff. :confused: Has he just nicked pics from all over the place to get interest?

Have doubled checked and two pics definitely from his collection. Have messaged him to clarify and be straight up on it.... will see what response if any.

I asked if I could pick up any title from him instead of paying for delivery......and got this reply:-

"We do not normally offer this service as we keep our pintables off site in storage - they then go to workshop for refurbishing and service - then we re deliver for despatch to our holding bay for transport to deliver."

See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom