What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guys in Italy are for real, they do have hundreds of machines of varying quality, and their prices were very good before the recent increase plus the recent 20% drop in the pound made them no better (or worse) than other sources. in their most recent email listing they had lerds of games, some of them in multiples - 12 or 13 RFMs if I recall correctly

the arcade warehouse unit in Leeds DID look like that once although most of the pins were 80s B and below titles. Picked up my Whirlwind then along with some deal "sweeteners" Bally Hotdoggin (obscure) , Gottlieb Time Line (even more obscure) and Lododa Black Rider (so ludicrously obsure its the actual one pictured on IPDB)

I have one of those Black Riders.

Reactions: JMP
Looks like a scam/hacked account to me - I remember the same pics being used for years my an Italian outfit trying to sell a shed load of pins for I think it was £10k.
Approach with great caution!!!

Has anyone rpoerted it to eBay as a scam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be a scam or could be that the guy, Simon, has decided to branch out in to pinball and is actually getting them from Italy to order?

Same pinball pics on his facebook way back in February??
Sent a message to veiw, see if I get a reply... Doing a dig about on the net it states that the parent company is Direct Leisure...

Thanks pal, I was wary about clicking anything when it took me there :thumbs:

Go to http://www.viglink.com/opt-out/ and click disable viglink

Thx for the link, been pestered for around a week with it.... Is it spyware?

No - It's an affiliate thing that doesn't affect anything you do, however earns the Forum a few quid a month into the coffers (Literally, however anything is happily accepted!). Only works on Ebay realistically.

Feel free to opt out - however i would rather people didnt as it will affect the income for this place.

Is it just that link, or is it all links to ebay from this thread? Seems to work for me no problems - You sure it's not just you @Bandit Boy ??? Is it still happening?

No - It's an affiliate thing that doesn't affect anything you do, however earns the Forum a few quid a month into the coffers (Literally, however anything is happily accepted!). Only works on Ebay realistically.

Feel free to opt out - however i would rather people didnt as it will affect the income for this place.

Is it just that link, or is it all links to ebay from this thread? Seems to work for me no problems - You sure it's not just you @Bandit Boy ??? Is it still happening?

Any ebay link i tried to follow took me to a viglink titled site selling mainly t-shirts relating to my browser history...

eg http://www.viglink.com/shop/query/pinball+machine+xenon+very+rare+

Got in touch with the Simon guy as he's local to me. Rather than answer my request for what pinballs he had and the prices, he just kept asking me for my contact details.

Smells a bit fishy to me. I'm out.

Got in touch with the Simon guy as he's local to me. Rather than answer my request for what pinballs he had and the prices, he just kept asking me for my contact details.

Smells a bit fishy to me. I'm out.
Also was asked questions whereas as a potential buyer at this stage, it should be other way round. Anyway presume games are abroad, stored for years and if you got one it would probably be an over priced world of pain;)

He's just fishing for people to sell their tables to him.

Sent a message to veiw, see if I get a reply... Doing a dig about on the net it states that the parent company is Direct Leisure...
Got this reply............

Hi John

Thank you for you're message

Please would you confirm if you're inquiry is for home use or indeed private collection - home - games room etc

Or do you trade and refurbish / re sell pintables

Do you have any pin table or retro equipment to sell?

We have a list - which is forever changing on a daily basis

Perhaps drop Me a message on what's app

07500 700 777

Thanks

Simon

Think he is fishing to see if you are an op (VAT reg )
A collector who likes to flip (make a buck or too on there behalf )
Or a Newbie (rob you blind )

That's of course if it a real deal :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom