What's new

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows the value (?) but not the year it was made (?)
Looks like my old one. Bought for £350 and wrestled out of the house. 2007?

To me that ST25 is sporting new decals and a fresh lick of paint ,with over spray on them 4 plastic leg things on the back ,plus it looks like some of the stickers has been peeled off ;)

Looked via ebay.

Wow! There is going to be a rush of people going round to have a look :eek:

I know I want to.....

So many games - what's the scoop??

1.jpg
2.jpg

Curiosity killed the cat after emailing them regards to what machines they had which was prompted by ringing them as they didn't answer my question in the response email.They said they had only 100 machines which contradicts the listing from an ebay user who hasn't sold anything. I mentioned how much is the new machines as I spotted a spiderman and world poker tour and he was confused in what I was actually talking and stated that all machines we have range from 2.5k upwards of 10k. It seems to good to be true and I believe its a scam

the arcade warehouse unit in Leeds DID look like that once although most of the pins were 80s B and below titles. Picked up my Whirlwind then along with some deal "sweeteners" Bally Hotdoggin (obscure) , Gottlieb Time Line (even more obscure) and Lododa Black Rider (so ludicrously obsure its the actual one pictured on IPDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom