What's new

Dialed In! On the way!

“Got the call” - cars, pinball machines and undertakers :) LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@aaronhicksuk i emailed them and was told thurs.
I tried calling them after reading your post but the lady on the phone wasn't all that helpful and just said I would be told the day before. Hopefully they will try to deliver my machine on Thursday too as I was planning to work from home then anyway.

I might try and send an email instead then. I don't really mind when it arrives but it would be nice to know which day asap so that I can make sure I'm around for it. This is my first nib too. :)

I tried calling them after reading your post but the lady on the phone wasn't all that helpful and just said I would be told the day before. Hopefully they will try to deliver my machine on Thursday too as I was planning to work from home then anyway.
I had the same response to calling them, told 24 hours notice will be given, I said I was hoping for more notice than that as may have to get someone to sit here if I'm in work but she wouldn't give any more information than that.

Sorry Phil!

To be fair 24hrs notice is not enough for people who work or have plans.
Most other couriers ring to arrange delivery, not ring you and say it's coming tomorrow like if or not!

Yeah thanks for that Dave - looks like it is all sorted now. Lady on phone just left a message and said "my fruit machine will be delivered tomorrow" and that was it!!! luckily the follow up email states PM so wife is in for the delivery!!

Cheers

kev

does anyone know if they actually give you a time slot (those of you who already have machine) ?

Cheers

kev

guess not just got this back by email !!!

HI

All I can say is it will be a PM delivery we cannot give an up to date ETA am afraid

They will call you when they are 1 hour away

Kind regards

Lesley Woodruff

clip_image001.jpg
clip_image002.jpg
clip_image003.jpg
clip_image004.jpg

The drivers call you up.
Last guy was a nice fella helped truck down the ally, through the neighbours garden and in to mine..

Good service, although both machines I have had delivered, GBLE & STRWRS they take no notice of the big letters DO NOT TRUCK FROM THIS SIDE! Had to tell them use the TRUCK HERE side :eek:

Hatfield’s are very good in my view, 3 NIB all delivered well including GB on a Saturday and the guy wheeling it all the way up my drive to my games room.

Back
Top Bottom