What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dialed In! On the way!

I have number 388 somewhere amongst that 24. Kids loved playing it at NLP, glad I preordered. Despite all the neigh-sayers on pinside bleating on about theme and phones, always struck me this was the new TZ

wow thought there would be loads by now!

Shipping and customs cost on individual machines doesn't make sense at all.

And I think it's safe to say its a fairly luxury item.

I don't think many sites are really operating Pinball these days, at least as a full business in it's own right?

We're still a niche of a niche :)

I have number 388 somewhere amongst that 24. Kids loved playing it at NLP, glad I preordered. Despite all the neigh-sayers on pinside bleating on about theme and phones, always struck me this was the new TZ

TZ will always be TZ, it is one of a kind. No substitutes.

I would love to think DI is still working (reliably-ish) and remembered fondly in 25yrs time too.

Agree regarding to TZ but this is the closest thing I've played that comes close. Had great fun playing it at NLP and only wish I had the room for one.

No, but I’m away until Monday so not too bothered. My 3rd NIB, still got ac/dc premium, swapped hobbit LE (for Twd LE) and will surely keep DI.

nope not a thing mate - which docks did they land in by the way ???

guessing I wont hear anything until I pay!!!

Only an LE Aaron

Couldn't swallow the £12,500 for a CE.

As I said to Phil Palmer, if Jack was gonna pay for my ticket to go to USA to go to Expo / have lunch (included in price) then might have been a different story :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom