What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dialed In! On the way!

I think it'd have been better to have a wider field of view since selfies and friends around the table would be a lot more fun (photo bombing etc)

Reportedly the prototype of the 1983 Journey arcade machine allowed punters to take their photo to use in-game, however when in practice the punters took photos of their "unmentionables" so the game reverted to Journeys ugly mugs. Nothing is new.

This is a pretty fun game for the Mame crowd on here:thumbs:

1181242123201.png

I guess because the theme is based around a phone.. Well you select modes with it, collect sims. I guess selfies are a thing folk do with phones. Might be the only JJP pin to have this feature..

Reportedly the prototype of the 1983 Journey arcade machine allowed punters to take their photo to use in-game, however when in practice the punters took photos of their "unmentionables" so the game reverted to Journeys ugly mugs. Nothing is new.

This is a pretty fun game for the Mame crowd on here:thumbs:

1181242123201.png
I love the Journey game. It also had a cassette player in the cab to play the bands music! [emoji3]

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Anywhere near South East London that I can play a Dialled In before I buy one..

Does Chief have one?
I should have one here in a couple of weeks Dave. You're more than welcome to play it as much as you like when you collect your glass?

I think theres going to be at least 2 in Yorkshire, anyone passing through is welcome to have a play.

How long until the next shipment phil?

Me too. Now great internal debate about if it comes home or to the office.

Update: office won

Last edited:
Is @Will getting one? If so must surely be the front runner for the first to be put up for sale after shipping :)

The more the merrier! Looking forward to the second/third hand market on this. No way I can afford/justify NIB’s until I win the lottery, sell body parts or invent something indispensable.

Back
Top Bottom