What's new

Dialed In! On the way!

Look, if 24 hours is not enough notice then I'll gladly take delivery of one for you, can't promise that the box won't have been opened though ;)

Just got home from work to this box in my garage .... people weren’t kidding when they said they’re heavy!

Attachments

• C7C08DFF-1220-4BFA-BB6A-0872E5AEBB01.jpeg
    C7C08DFF-1220-4BFA-BB6A-0872E5AEBB01.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 41
Attaching the rear slider woth a **** dribble of glue and some weak ass staples is not good build quality.20171031_195454.jpg

so did that slider rail just fall of @Sven Normansson !!!!!!!!

slid it 4 feet on a laminate floor and it fell off. Held on with glue and some staples (half of which missed their target). Nothing some tacks won't sort which is what they should have used in the first place.
Other than that the thing is perfect! I will draw attention to the plastic ramps, those things are THIN! Stern are probably twice the thickness.

slid it 4 feet on a laminate floor and it fell off. Held on with glue and some staples (half of which missed their target). Nothing some tacks won't sort which is what they should have used in the first place.
Other than that the thing is perfect! I will draw attention to the plastic ramps, those things are THIN! Stern are probably twice the thickness.
Do the ramps have protectors fitted Phil? how about scoop/saucer protectors?

all the protectors are there as is all the mylar. Had no problem hitting either protectored hole (ooeer, as Dan would say)

Pretty crap that though all the same, and yours looks like an LE !!!!!

Slider rail came off my Hobbit too. Not attached as well as my B/W machines which have mostly withstood 20+ years of moving about. Considering the extra weight they should address this. Still at least they have rails, unlike Stern.

Back
Top Bottom