What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dialed In! On the way!

You have to double flip twice as soon as the phone starts ringing for multiball Kev. After a couple of rings you can't cancel it anymore.
Ahhh, thanks Aaron, I thought it was when multiball was about to start, i.e when you hit the scoop, makes sense now.

Well High Wycombe doesn’t have much going for it, but with @Pooman2084 joining the club it is now home to almost 10% of the Dialed Ins in the country. We’re on the Pinball map, babies!

@ronsplooter LOL

Touch wood all is ok. There was a really horrible bright green pixel stuck on on the display, but it seems to have sorted itself out.

Thanks to @Mfresh for the help setting up and for the quick tips to tweak.

upload_2017-11-9_14-34-20.jpeg

First impressions are very postive of the game and the attention to detail in everything. I don't really see any compromises anywhere.

One happy new owner...

upload_2017-11-9_14-35-0.jpeg

Along with lining up your Big Bang when starting modes and collecting Sim Cards there is a key strategy that I think is massive in obtaining a big score that Bowen didn't mention in his tutorial.

And that is always relighting the kick back via the BOB targets. That left Outlane is a drain monster, so by the end I was prioritising the kick back over everything else. It also means you get much further into the BOB awards on the left orbit.

Hopefully see both Lloyd and Paul tomorrow evening at Paul’s place then - gotta get me a fix of the game you’re all raving about as so far I only got to play it very briefly at NLP while folks watching wanted me to drain asap so they could play.

Along with lining up your Big Bang when starting modes and collecting Sim Cards there is a key strategy that I think is massive in obtaining a big score that Bowen didn't mention in his tutorial.

And that is always relighting the kick back via the BOB targets. That left Outlane is a drain monster, so by the end I was prioritising the kick back over everything else. It also means you get much further into the BOB awards on the left orbit.

I saw someone else talk about a similar approach on pinside - hopefully meeting up with Bowen tomorrow so will ask him too.

I saw someone else talk about a similar approach on pinside - hopefully meeting up with Bowen tomorrow so will ask him too.

I get to meet up with @cooldan and you get to meet with former world champion Bowen. Oh how the other half live, Mr McRae.... Has Mezel come through with the goods by the way?

The only naff thing I have found is the cheesy plastic tilt mech adjuster - a b*gger to adjust without taking the glass off, as @Pooman2084 discovered :

E12E08A9-72E5-454E-8169-CAC71616CAB3.jpeg

Found a use for the phone app, just light big bang and hit the button on the phone to activate it and finish the mode.
It's the "just light big bang" part which is the issue with the lag on the flippers.
Glad to hear you can get connected now with the S8.

I get to meet up with @cooldan and you get to meet with former world champion Bowen. Oh how the other half live, Mr McRae.... Has Mezel come through with the goods by the way?

The only naff thing I have found is the cheesy plastic tilt mech adjuster - a b*gger to adjust without taking the glass off, as @Pooman2084 discovered :

View attachment 54386

The merchandise has been acquired satisfactorily guvnor.

Couldn’t meet up with Bowen in the end as he had a family emergency and had to drive somewhere far away from Orlando!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom