What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGC announcing new pin on 15th March

Monster bash I have been lucky and have had a couple in my time, a mint shopped one I wish I had kept and another that was just sold on here that was ok. Now another monster bash on eBay. Mmm people getting the feeling it might me MBR coming, I wonder it is still 50/50 on this. Not long to find out. Mb prices will be sure to drop if it is and so will cactus canyon. Tick tock not long. :clap: I am feeling more maybe a mbr coming.

Not sure I agree with that sarge - MM comes up just as often in my view. CC never comes up.

MB prices at least in the US are already affected by the rumour of the new game either this year or next. I’m still uncertain what the new game is - lots of waffle being talked and few people really know. We are all debating CCR and MBR but it could be any title. Still hoping for CCR but MB with that huge screen and a cool topper would still be of interest for me. I’ll list my MB for sale and wait until I get what I want for it.

Neil.

Both titles are going to be epic in my opinion as I have had both and miss both. To me unless I could by a near mint original which to be fair would be very hard to find, would also be near the same price as a nib. I think a nib would be my choice. Not long now.

Mb plenty about I have bought and sold 5 last year
Not seen a mm for sale since the last one sold from tilt and not bought one for years
Everyone is eagerly wait your report back from Chicago Neil on to what is the next game
If it is Mb then yes used Mb are going to take a hit but not massively I don’t think
When mm r was released I would say mm was a 6k to £6.5k game can’t remember what the retail price was on mmr but it had zero effect on used mm prices

If it’s mb and the price is good I will have an original no question, but if the prices are high and the games shabby then I might try the remake until I get a descent priced original.
Everything comes to he that waits :D

There was four MM’s exchanged on the forum in the last year and I saw three on eBay. I was on the lookout for MM for the office. I suspect that the next machine will be announced before I land but I’ll be streaming it from the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh and I think MMR slowed the inflation on MM prices. As I think MM would be a lot closer to 8-9K if it wasn’t for the remake. I personally was on the look out for MM but managed the get MMR and very glad I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thats also why i was never in a hurry to get one, became popular in more recent times

Interestingly @replicas and I'm sure you'll remember - if you go back say 10 years MB was def priced a good bit below AFM/MM/CC (obvs) and I remember was even down the pecking order from TOTAN/CV ............. it does appear to have crept up in price/demand as the home market has grown.
Very true, but it's just not got the playability of the others. What it has got is great looks in fact one of WMS's best and also the dots are probably the best of all Bally Williams titles but the game play sucks badly.
I remember taking one in part ex for a MM , it lasted 4 days quickest machine to pass through my collection by far.
Do I miss it ? Not a chance.
I do miss my MM though.

Interestingly @replicas and I'm sure you'll remember - if you go back say 10 years MB was def priced a good bit below AFM/MM/CC (obvs) and I remember was even down the pecking order from TOTAN/CV ............. it does appear to have crept up in price/demand as the home market has grown.
I remember buying an AFM for £5k in 2011 and at the time a TAF was £1800 and a MB was around £3500 - 4000. MM was £5.5 -6k.
Another reason I can't get my head around TAF being a 5k game now:eek:o_O

Like a fine wine, a pinball is not done till it’s done. We have elected to delay the introduction of Pinball #3. Originally we were scheduled to introduce our next pin at the Texas Pinball Festival in Dallas, Texas on March 16-18th. Additional features are being added while deploying some newer technologies. While we know this will disappoint a few people, we are confident that once they see the final product that they will be blown away. Chicago Gaming will still be present at the Texas Pinball Festival regardless. More information on PIN # 3 in the weeks to come.

Wonder what the real reason is for the delay as the last thing they would have wanted was to miss TPF?
And Iron Maiden has been delayed and no one knows if it will be at Texas.
So, that leaves Alice Cooper and Kingpin for sure.

better to get it right than launch a game you can't play (think back to batman).

Neil.

I'm now less convinced that the game is MBR.

What new technology does MBR need? Pretty much nothing over MM and AFM unless they are changing something major but I can't see it.

But BBB would need plenty of new technology. Different emulation requirements etc... or CCR would need more code perhaps?

Cheers,
Neil.

Wonder what the real reason is for the delay as the last thing they would have wanted was to miss TPF?
And Iron Maiden has been delayed and no one knows if it will be at Texas.
So, that leaves Alice Cooper and Kingpin for sure.

Maybe they're thinking a bit further ahead and changing their platform somehow? Or converging tech with an existing/emerging pinball company. CCC is P-Roc based, is it not?

I am literally making this up.

Last edited:
Definitely TAF then as the Thing mech can be tricky..........
Or the ultimate curveball......... Popeye [emoji16][emoji16]

The reaction when ColorDMD announced this was hilarious enough.... this would be off the scale.

It won't happen of course...in case anyone starts getting excited [emoji23]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Seemed nailed on it was MB. Hmmm, hopefully not Addams, would be slightly underwhelming even though I love the game. Would rather see something less common

Back
Top Bottom